5 || trust?

Trigger warning for kissing without consent, sexual assult, mention of past rape//sexual assult, touching things without consent maybe more??

Sorry guys  :(

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><_><

The next morning, I'm still clinging to Dream. Even in my sleep I cling. I wake up to see he's awake and talking to the couple. I guess the couple is cute, in a way. They seem to really like each other. That's sweet.

I move a little, trying in the nicest way possible to get up to go to the bathroom. Dream turns to see that I'm awake. He smiles down at me. "Hello Karl."

"Hi, I need to use the bathroom." I mumble so only he can hear. He nods letting me go. He turns back to the conversation with the couple.

I go into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Usually, I wouldn't have to, but that was before I came here. Now I lock everything and don't want anyone in. After I use it, I wash my hands brushing my teeth and running my hands through my hair. At least make it look decent.

I open the door and walk out. Everyone's looking at me. "What..?" I ask cautiously.

They all look around at each other. They're silent until Dream speaks up. "Karl, I know how hard it is for you to trust people. Hell, I remember when it'd take you a full three months to trust teachers. But, I want you to know, you can trust Quackity and Sapnap. Trust me, I trust them with my life."

I nod slowly, listening to what Dream's saying. But, is this for an ambush? Are they all going to ditch me? Would Dream? My mind slips up again. I hear them all..

"I hope he trusts us. Damn he's cute. That'd be hot if we'd tell him what we were thinking...."

"I would love it if he trusts us. He already just makes me melt. If he'd cling to us the way he did with Dream..."

"Please Karl, they actually won't stop talking about you. I can tell you're listening Karl. Just, give them a shot..."

Their thoughts overwhelm me. I run out of the room, everything just flooding my senses. The hallway is busy, and I'm running down it in my sweatpants and hoodie I wore yesterday, but no one saw me yesterday. At least. My mind's still slipped. Everyone's thoughts come rushing into my head.

"Isn't that the principal's nephew?"

"Damn, that kid is hot."

"I would love to just fuck that kid senseless until he doesn't even remember his name.."

I get stopped. A group of boys circle around me. They're all taller than me, and have big smirks on their faces. "Where do you think you're going hottie?" One asks, the biggest smirk on his face.

"Anywhere but here." I answer honestly. Honk. I've never...only once been forced into something like this. I've been raped before..by an old best friend...not by Dream. Of course not. But..

I get pushed into a locker, rough lips kissing mine. I never said so. I try pushing off the person who's kissing me, but my arms are pushed against the locker. I whimper still trying to get him off me. I feel his tongue rub against my bottom lip. No. I won't let him. This guy moves his hands from on the lockers to touch my butt. I gasp. I shouldn't have. That's how he slips his tongue into my mouth. I want to bite it. He keeps his hands on my butt now releasing the kiss. I don't want to call it a kiss.

He pulls me with him down the hallway. I look around for someone, anyone. I see Quackity. Our eyes meet and I feel like I'm about to cry. I just got kissed by someone I don't know and they're trying to take me somewhere to do god knows what. This is just like last time.

Quackity comes over to us, the biggest glare on his face. He taps the guy's shoulder. "What do you think you're doing!?"

"I'm doing him." The guy says, amusement in his voice.

I whimper again, tears streaking my cheeks. I'm just looking at Quackity, hoping he can make the guy leave.

"Fucker, did you even ask if Karl here wanted to?" Quackity asks. His voice sounds mad.

The guy laughs. "I don't need to ask. I can tell he wants it."

I just shake my head, trying to make him let me go. He doesn't budge.

"He obviously doesn't want to. Let. Him. Go." Quackity gets closer. He growls a little. The guy starts bringing me somewhere else. Quackity grabs onto my hand, keeping hold of me.

The guy has my other hand, pulling me, and Quackity, with him. The people around us don't do anything. They whisper and stare. Quackity starts yelling in Spanish. He keeps trying to pull me from the guy's grip, but it's no use. The guy pulls us into what I assume is his dorm room. More tears run down my face, my body shaking badly.

This isn't the first time this has happened. He...

The guy lets go of me making me and Quackity fall backwards. The guy now sits on the bed watching me. Quackity pulls me up helping me out of the room.

"Until we meet again!" The guy yells as we run out of his room.

I'm still shaking badly. I can trust Quackity.

947 words.

...at least nothing soo bad happened to Karl. He just almost got r@ped and shit and it's not like he can't just wash his mouth out with mouth wash he brought from home...