10 || maths suck

Tw: thoughts of past rape//sexual assult srry :/

Once we get out of the dorm room, FINALLY, I start feeling..nervous. Ever since that day the jerk guy started kissing me, I've always just never wanted to be alone without one of my boyfriends or Dream with me.

I slowly walk into my first class of the day, math. I'm happy that Quackity has this class with me. He also has Spanish with me, which I find funny because he's Mexican. His first language is Spanish. But he told me, and I quote, 'Karl, when you want to have at least one passing grade, take the language class that you already know.' We're just gonna mess around in that class.

Quackity leads me to that back corner. He's explained that when we sit in the back, we won't get called on. I don't like school, at all, because it now takes me the whole term to get trusting the teachers and by the time I do, it's already time for a new term. Sometimes I get lucky with two term classes, but with one term classes...not so much.

We sit down in the corner, looking around at who's all in the class with us. I freeze, when I see a familiar person. Oh no.

"Karl? Karl what's wrong?" Quackity asks noticing.

"Uh.." I turn to look at him. "You know..the friend I told you and the others about..?"

"The one that..yeah." Quackity nods. "What about him?"

"He's right..there.." I point a shakey hand to point him out. Connor. My so called best friend for two years before he hurt me.

Oh no.

"Karl! Long time no see, buddy!"

I wince a little. Honk, I forgot what his voice sounded like. Now it's coming back...

"Go away." Quackity has now gotten protectively in front of me. "He doesn't want to see or talk to you."

"Oo, who's this tough guy?" Connor asks, smirking. "And how would you know what IKarly wants?"

I wince again. He always called me that...then he used it..while he..STOP THINKING ABOUT IT KARL!!

"He's told me about what you did to him." Quackity spits out. He stands up, facing Connor. "You're sick. You know that?"

"Why don't you tell me your name, and why you're so interested in the little baby behind you." Connor has a almost mocking sounding voice. Honk, I hate him.

"Quackity, and I'm one of Karl's boyfriends. You really don't want to meet the other." Quackity stands his ground. He's shorter than Connor, but he'll be able to win if I fight happens. I really hope a fight doesn't happen.

"Why? What's so scary about him?"

"He burns shit with lighters. He's burnt down a school before with people inside. He likes fire." Quackity has a smile to his voice. "And I'm from Mexico, bitch. I can fuck you up in so many places. Drugs are my specialty. I can make you high, then fall faster than you can say 'fuck you'. And that's not even the half of it. So you better think twice before you try messing with our Karl. You may not make it to see your 21st birthday."

Quackity sits back down pulling me beside him. See, the desks aren't actually desks, they're basically booths. Like booths at restaurants. Long ones that sit two per booth. Conner is surprisingly gone. I thought he'd do something stupid.

The teacher...I don't know, starts his boring talk about numbers. Quackity keeps his arm around me, while I draw in my sketch pad. He watches me draw anything ranging from him and Sap, to my parents burning in hell. He whispers a few things I should draw, and praises me on how I'm good at drawing. I love everything he says. I could listen to him and Sap talk all day and never get bored. Their voices are so soothing.....

"Karl."

I look up to see the teacher looking at me. Uh, oh.

"Will you come up and solve this problem for the class?"

I nod a little, nerves running through my body. These are the worst type of teachers. The ones that make you answer questions when they know you aren't listening. Honk you. I slip out of Quackity's grip, getting up and to the front of the class.

He hands me the marker for the whiteboard. The problem is up on the board. Uh...I write down a few numbers and how to solve it. I let my mind slip, hearing the way to solve it in the teachers mind. Ha! Sucker! I solve it like he's thinking, leaving him stunned when I set the marker down and head back to my seat with Quackity.

I make sure my mind is securely in place, and I go back to drawing, resting my head on Quackity's chest. He pulled me into his lap. It's just something I'm used to with both Quackity and Sapnap. And they lay on top of each other too. But I'm always put on one of their laps for a lot of things. Always fun.

But, I still hate math.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><_><

869 words

Haha funny number words.

this chapter.. -starr