20 || george.

i got out a day later. ive been excused from class for a week, probably since i forgot everything that happened the past week. so that includes classes.

i lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. it's boring not doing anything. especially while your boyfriends go to classes. im trying to remember everything that happened this last week. but somehow my brain won't load that stuff. a week of school out and apparently a new friend. someone by the name of george.

he rooms with dream and i think they're pretty close now. probably not as close as me and the boyfriends or what i have with dream, friendship, but close. they're roommates anyway. duh, karl.

a knock on the dorm door startles me. usually they barge right in and don't even care about knocking. i slowly get up and drag myself to the door, opening it a crack. a boy with lighter brown hair and eyes. he's wearing a bright green hoodie that engulfs him. it's all the way down to his knees. he's pretty, but definitely not my type.

"can i help you?" i ask being polite. i was taught that being polite to people is one way to not be seen as a bitch. so yeah, politeness is the way to go. woo...

"karl, im george."  he holds out his hand. i shake it looking at him more closely. so this is george. apparently i befriended him first and instantly gave him my trust. i could see that. oh! he looks so trustworthy actually.

"im sorry that i forgot you.." i now look at the ground, feeling insanely guilty about it.

george steps closer and wraps his arms around me. i instantly lean into the touch.  he smells of lemons and dream. wait..i recognize this hoodie.

"come in, come in. i assume classes are over?" i ask, getting out of his hold, shutting the door. i slip over to the bed we've made into a couch, patting the spot next to me. "sap and q and dream should be coming then."

"well.." he sits beside me, fiddling with his fingers. "they got into a fight."

"another fight?" i ask, jaw dropping. "what happened this time?"

"it happened at lunch, and another kid started it." george started explaining. "they sat at the table next to us, and started talking loudly. saying dumb things about you..and sapnap lost it. sapnap threw the first punch, but as he did other people started saying more things about you. i tried stopping them but both quackity and dream joined the fight and there was a lot of yelling.

the teachers came running in along with the principal, dragging everyone off each other. there was blood..the guys they were beating definitely lost blood..but so did your boyfriends and dream.."  he sighs shaking his head. "they're in detention for the next half hour. they explained everything and only they get a half hour and the others get a good two hours."

"really?" i ask, jaw dropping yet again.

"yeah, really." george smiles patting my knee.

i look him up and down again. "hey, george, you're in one of dream's hoodies. granted im in one of quackity's hoodies, but are you and dream a thing?"

he looks away his face red. "is it that obvious?" i nod smiling. this is literally a good thing. "we just sorta clicked. and he's hot and loving and sweet and caring and charming and an idiot...but he's my idiot. he's my idiot." he smiles, rambling a little, but it's cute how he finds dream. this is so adorable actually.

"hey! we can go on double dates! and we can go shopping with them and we can do things as couples together!" i smile widely, thinking about all the things we could do.

"we can!" george smiles brightly.

we start talking about possible double date options as i begin painting his nails. bright blue. he's so much like me, he matches my energy and taste in fem things. he told me about how he's worn skirts and how he's worn dresses. oh, how i would give for the confidence to wear a dress. skirts are honking fabulous, but a dress is gorgeous.

a half hour passes and the door is barged into. at this time george and i are lounged out on the bed, talking more about what are double date should be and letting our nails dry. george ended up painting mine purple.

suddenly i was lifted out of the bed, giggles erupting from me. kisses hit both my cheeks making me giggle more.

"we missed you mi amor." quackity says while still kissing my cheek.

"we missed you so much." sapnap says doing the same.

"my nails are still wett." i whine, holding up my nails so they don't accidentally touch anything. "but i missed you both too."

from the corner of my eye i saw dream and george kissing. that made me giggle, and kiss both my boyfriends cheeks.

"me and george were talking." i start saying. "we've planned a double date!"

"double date?" sapnap asks. "with who?"

"us, and george and dream!" i say with a smile.

they look at dream and george.

><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

hihi posting actually today go me

881 words