23 || run , run , baby ,, run.

an obstacle course is fun. but something better comes to mind. and i run there. the sounds of kids laughing and people talking are dizzying. i stand on this step of this escalator. it takes me tk the second floor. this place is huge.

there's  .. wait. holy honk.

i walk into a store in this mall that has beds!! so many honking beds! wow! there seems to be no one in the store, so i take this opportunity to go into one of the beds. i lay under the covers staying quiet.

heavy breathing and out of breath talking is heard from the entrance of this bed shop. they're hereeee.

"where  .. did  .. he  .. go?" sapnap asks panting as he does.

"think  .. in here.." quackity answers.

footsteps follow after their voices fade into quiet whispers. a giggle escapes me, and the whispers stop. oh honk. the blanket on top of me goes off. nooooo! they caught me!

"gotcha." sapnap says, grabbing me by one of my arms. quackity grabs my other arm. and they're dragging me out of thee store that sells beds.

i like that store.

i reach into my pocket, grabbing out some of the nuggets. they watch looking jealous. "want some?" i ask holding out two for them to take. they both take one from my stretched out palm. i giggle quietly.

we walk peacefully around the mall now, looking at random things to buy. all while we munch on the nuggets and fries i stuffed in my pocket. they didn't have time to finish theirs  .. well, because i ran off. they really didn't think about stuffing the food in their pockets. at least i thought to do that. smh.

we literally ate Chinese not that long ago, and i just realized that. wow, im. okay we're just always hungry, aren't we?

we look around for the gremlins and the lovers. im getting tired. i yawn, leaning against sapnap as we walk.

i blink slowly, falling asleep. i think sapnap picked me up. im not sure, but i fall asleep against him.

oh, something happens. i am a fourth wall breaker. and anyways, im telling this story from the future. so really, am i a fourth wall breaker when i am telling the story?  .no.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

437 words

HI !  sorry for the short chapter i had wanted something to get out and i promised a while ago but forgot to finish it. memory problems lol. but here is what you get.

im hoping maybe three four chapters left. and im probably deleting out the writers notes only the important ones maybe, dunno. but get fed.

—–— clover  :)