Greyzone

Sorry, I was depressed :P This is what happens when my teachers force me to write when I'm in a bad mood  :S

__________________________

It is a grey area, but it still happens. Murder, self inflicted pain, drugs, alcohol, rape. It all happens. It is just a grey area. Nobody wants to know about it. And what you don’t know, will hurt you.

The night was heavy and angry. He could not feel the desperation that radiated from the cold body in an almost empty room. The building swayed with the storm outside, leaning towards the cold wind, threatening to break completely.

Nothing will stop the tears now. Nothing can hope to change what has been done. She lies broken in a corner, the drugs in her hand, the pain of the crime still fresh. But nothing shall help her. She is alone.

The whine of a creaking stair, the snap of a breaking branch. The walls protect her from all that is wrong, and locks her inside with the desperation of all that can cause pain. Trapping her inside a neverending cell of nightmares, seeping into daylight.

As she lies in a pool of blood, the drugs make her blood boil, the corpse by her feet nothing more than a temporary release. She will kill again, tomorrow, the next night, every night. More and more until the pain goes away. She willl kill every man who has ever done wrong, and they will feel the pain of her unwanted child, they will feel the wrath of a girl scorned. And yet the cell only grows. Allowing no more freedom, only creating more turmoil. Neverending and viscious.