26.| barbie whore.

26.| barbie whore.
word count:1280
i had been sitting in the car with ashtray, the ride was quiet of course because he needs his moment but he knew what was up. his hand slowly slid onto my thigh as his thumb rubbed in circles on it. cassie didn't give me a time but i knew she'd be there too. i made sure to let maddy know what was about to go down. we pulled up and cassie wasn't there. so i just waited. i knew this bitch was going to come around. very soon. maddy told me she would be there. dont see her yet tho.

"you know what your gonna do about her." ashtray broke the silence.

"ash, really gonna ask me such a bullshit ass question." i laugh. ash just nodded.

"im sorry i know that was rude, i didn't mean it like that." i put my finger at the bottom of his chin and roughly turn his head to look at me. i kissed his lips roughly and pulled away. he came in for more so we continued until a jeep pulled in. haydens jeep. i sigh.

"isn't that haydens car?" ash rolled down his window.

"mhm." i bit my lip in anger and as i stepped out the car maddy pulled up. cassie and her get out the cars at the same time.

"whassup cunt." i yell as cassie steps onto the sidewalk.

"caye. i told you i don't want problems.." cassie walked slower. maddy leaned against ashtray's car twirling her keys in her hand.

"you met up with the wrong bitch to make peace with, you fucking sucked my man's dick, and your like what eighteen doing shit with a sixteen year old." i laugh walking over to her.

"once again, i didn't know he was sixteen!" cassie yelled. here come the waterworks.

"fucking nasty cunt." i yelled before grabbing her hair and slamming her to the floor and getting on top of her punching her dead in her face. i heard a loud car door slam then another one slam.

"GET HER ASS CAYEEEE!!!" maddy yelled clapping her hands. i continued punching her face blood spilling out of her nose.

"fucking bitch." i continued repeating as i punched her dead in the face. then all of the sudden someone hella strong was pulling me off. i look up to see hayden. i shove him off and ashtray ran over to me.

"you can let her go." ashtray grabbed me out of haydens reach and hayden grabbed cassie carrying her to the car she had been unconscious. i had been huffing and puffing. my hands were filled with blood and my knuckles were deeply cut.

"PERIOD BITCHHH." maddy ran over and hugged me tightly. i stood there numbly. i just did that..

"ma, you good?" i heard ashtray mumble and then everything went black.

rue narrating-

caye couldn't hold back her temper, yes that was a problem, because usually caye could hold her temper back. incredibly. but she lashed out, and now she had passed out. little did she know her life was just going to get worse and better from here on out. she was going to live her life in the best way on some days and the worse on others, ashtray didn't know what to think now though, he realized how much he's falling in love with this girl and can't get out of it now... honestly ashtray and caye are cute as hell. all y'all haters can suck my dick.

back to caye-

i woke up to ashtray cleaning my knuckles with wipes. it stung like a bitch. i just laid there biting on my lip allowing him to clean them.

"how you feeling?" ashtray questioned not taking his eyes off of my knuckles.

"im fine." i gulped. i felt sick as fuck. a knock came to the door.

"yo." ashtray called out. fez walked in with a bag from walgreens.

"all right man, i found those huge bandages and uh.. that cream thing, and caye i got you some candy and shit." fez placed the bag down next to ash.

"thanks bro." ash dapped up fez.

"thank you." i smiled at fez. he was going through so much and was still taking care of me. ashtray began searching through the bag and fez walked over to his dresser and started rolling a blunt.

"make me one?" i question with no hesitation. ashtray looks up at me clearly upset.

"gotchu." fez nodded licking his paper.

"fuck no." ashtray looked back at fez with his eyebrows all scrunched up.

"man she's in pain help the girl out." fez lit his spliff and jumped up onto ashtray's dresser sitting on it.

"i got her the medical supplies she needs." ashtray started carefully rubbing the oil on my knuckles. i let out a painful moan.

"stay still." ashtray muttered wrapping the bandages around my knuckles. i did and he finished clipping it sealed.

"your good." ashtray carefully placed my hand down. a loud banging came to the front door. i jumped at the sound. we all got up and slowly crept towards the bedroom door peeking down the hallway. you could see the silhouette of a female.

"its lex." fez nods and heads for the door and me and ashtray step out the room. fez opens the door.

"you bitch." lexi storms my way.

"yo lex chill." fez follows after her.

"you did that shit to my fucking sister didn't you?!" lexi yelled.

"with an explanation yes." i nod. i had no regrets.

"your explanation is because she gave some kid head? its a cassie thing to do caye, a whore thing to do, yet your still here fucking with him. LITERALLY FUCKING HIM." lexi looked me up and down in disgust.

"hold up, you and caye messing around?" fez face drops as he looks at ash.

"bro, don't act like you didnt know this." ashtray looks at fez annoyed.

"after everything caye." lexi was hurt. and i felt bad but im just, i don't know. she'll forgive me. it's how she is.

"lexi come outside with me." fez grabs lexi's arm and she snatches it back.

"just text me." lexi gets one last glance at me and storms off. i stood there shocked. i don't understand how everything always seem to fall back on me. how is this my fault again? because a bitch messed with me? okay.. right. i gulp and just head back to ashtray's room. i sat on the bed with my back turnt towards the door. tears falling down my face. would my life forever always be this bad? ever since i lost my fucking parents everything has gone to shit with relationships. lauri let ash know she was hosting a funeral.. they said it's planned a few weeks after my birthday. everything i gets fez takes it from the 50 grand i got. ashtray laid down leaving me alone. he probably can't even support me right now.. i don't know what to do, it's getting late but i don't even want to stay the night.

"you think you can give me a ride to maddy's?" i sniffle.

"stay the night." ashtray looked over at me. i nod. i don't have the energy to change. i hate this. i lay down with my head on his stomach. he runs his fingers through my hair gently. he began massaging my scalp which made me calm down. i wanted to let ashtray just love me. but.. maybe i didn't deserve that shit after all.

A/N: this story is getting so ass.. im having ideas of deleting it.. anyways love y'all. xoxo- j.