22.| keeping promises.

i finally finish getting ready after rue dropped me off and i showered. i finally felt like myself again. and as cringy as it is.. ashtray took away all my pain..

 ashtray took away all my pain

my outfit for tonight^^^

as i glued on my last lash. i got a notification so i flip my phone around seeing a message from a.t.

messages.

a.t- look out lexi's window.

me- hold on, im literally about to finish getting ready.

a.t- awnn so sorry princess. just come fucking downstairs.

me- asshole.
read.

i grabbed my purse off the counter infront of the bathroom mirror. lexi already left somewhere. i shove my phone, vape, charger, and lipgloss into my purse and run downstairs

"gosh you look hot." lexi's mom blows a kiss and i just smile rushing out the door to see ashtray looking good as ever on the front lawn with a batch of purple roses. i smile and rush over as fast i can with heels on of course and hug him. he holds the flowers with one hand and wraps his other hand around my waist.

"you look good." i pull back smiling at him then the roses.

"says you." ashtray grabs my hand lifting it in the air and spinning me around for a small twirl and he examines me as slow as i turn. when he spins me back to face him he hands me the roses.

"these are beautiful, thank you." i smile brightly. i check him out quickly and walk back towards the house.

 i check him out quickly and walk back towards the house

ashtrays outfit ^^^

i open the door seeing lexi's mom heading up the stairs but she turns around to look at me.

"hey can you put these in water for me you can leave them somewhere in lexi's room." i smile at her.

"of course of course babes." her mom rushes down the stairs grabbing them.

"now go, go have fun." she pushes me out the door and i smile at ash who was staring at my ass this whole time.

"listen caye." ashtray grabs my hand pushing me closer to him.

"hm." i bit my lip a bit placing my hand on his cheek.

"im done with the games. forreal. imma make it up too you." ashtrays hand slowly dragged down my waist as he lightly placed his hand on my ass.

"shh." i look into his eyes. i want to believe him but emotional precautions. he grabs my hand walking me over to the car and opens the door for me allowing me to sit in. i slide in as he shuts the door and i buckle up. ashtray gets in the driver's seat and i take my phone out my pocket.

messages.

me- heyy.

maddy- bitch you told me you'd be coming tonight it's 9:30.

me- got a cute surprise and im on my way right now chill.

maddy- whatever bitch. meet me by the pool. I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TOO. DADDY PROBLEMS!!!

me- aww babes. ofc. be there soon.
read.

ashtray slowly parks and i turn off my phone sliding it back into my purse. ashtray gets out the car and opens the door for me helping me climb out. i get out and shut the door behind me smiling at him. he lets go of my hand and we walk into the house side by side. once again everyone looks my way shocked.

"i got to meet someone real quick, where can i meet you." i place my hand on his shoulder getting closer to his ear.

"with the boys." ashtray looks worried or like as if he's concerned. i nod and start pushing through the crowd towards the kitchen sliding doors. i open them and head towards the pool seeing maddy sitting by the edge with her feet dipped in looking down at her phone. i walk over and stand next to her she notices me asap and gets up hugging me tightly. i hug her back. poor baby...

"awn." i sigh. maddy starts crying into my shoulder. i rub her back.

"he came by last night and fucked me again.. but he's here with cassie." maddy fights through her tears and let's it out.

"maddy- why didnt you tell me sooner. we need to find someone for you right the fuck now." i push her back wiping her tears grabbing her hand and dragging her into the house. we go to the kitchen and i grab a bottle of tequila for her and a bottle of hennessy for me. you know what they say. henny takes away plenty. we head into the dance floor sipping our bottles and i notice troy. hes eyeing me down and i look away. ash caye. ash. i notice a taller hispanic guy. this guy had to be at least 7ft. i push maddy towards him and blow her kiss. she looks at me pissed and i walk away towards ashtray. hes just sitting there with roy and a few other guys. i smile at him and he smirks at me. no sign of gia this time thank god. i took a huge gulp of henny this time and sat on his lap. he opens his legs a bit allowing me to slide down in between. troy walks over. ashtray eyes him down.

"whassup caye. missed you." troy looks me up n down licking his lips.

"sit down troy." ashtray scoffs sliding his hand into the front of my skirt past my thong. i gasped a bit as he slowly made it farther down. i lean my back into his chest and troy just stares at me upset.

"so my nigga since when?" roy smirks. he passes ash the blunt he's been smoking the longest.

"you ain't gotta worry bout that man." ashtray blows out the smoke he was holding in. im just sitting there in lala land as he you know what.

" yo caye, how he get a bad one like you." roy smirks at me.

"weren't you just like all up on a random bitches ass at the last party your brother hosted." i look at him like he's dumb. don't moan caye. DONT M- i couldn't control it but my eyes roll back. roy shoves ash laughing. ashtray just smirks.

"need a room ma?" ashtray whispers as he hands the blunt back to roy who passes it to troy. i just shake my head no and ashtray wraps his hand around my neck tilting my head back to rest my head on his shoulder. that's when a little moan slips out and ashtray gets up sliding his fingers out and placing them in his mouth as we head to the bedrooms to you know what. what can i say. make up sex-

A/N: I HAVE NO WORDS I HAD TOO. I HAD TOOOOO. ILY GUYS. DONT CANCEL MEEEE. AGHH XOXO-j.