17.| parties spawn problems.

word count:1528

i spent the night at rue's but that twig jules stood to and im pretty sure she ate rue out- anyways.

"morning." jules smiled. i was at the dining table on my phone. of course im still spying on cassie.

"sup." i nudge my head. jules talks to much. WAIT- she talks too much...

"hey jules." i clear my throat as she bends down looking in the fridge.

"yeah." she turns around super energetic.

"do you know someone named cassie?" i set my phone down and she skips over to the table. she's gay as hell. no homophobic shit. im an alley of course.

"cassie, of course, she's rue's bestfriend thotty ass sister. and maddy's bestfriend pretty sure she's fucking nate." jules nods.

"no she is fucking nate." rue walks over kissing jules. TEA. this is so great to know. soo great. more then great even.

"shes a hoe is that what you said Jules?" i glare at her.

"she's practically a prostitute." rue bites on a piece of bread.

"there's a sex tape leaked. i think it's her." i state.

"blonde bitch?" jules utters.

"big ass boobs?" rue adds in.

"squeeky gaspy moan?"

"huge thighs?"

"yes.yes. shut up." i yell. they laugh.

"morning girls." leslie walks past kissing the top of rue's head. leslie walks out the door.the amount i miss my mom. my eyes begin to water. ash should just stay away. he took everything from me.

"caye." rue's voice echoes.

"hey." jules voice fades away.

rue narrating-

caye fell into a sudden shock. her body fell out the chair right onto the floor right in front me. she was just okay.. caye has been through way to much in who knows something less then a week. all because of fucking ashtray. i always knew that little ass drug dealer was up too no good. maybe the drugs should've been the hint but hey he helps me out... but no hes what i would call a fucking man slut. and hours have past.. caye still hasnt woken up.. and im not taking her to the hospital because what if she took drugs and shit she's only fifteen and i cant let her get fucking caught so me and jules kept icing her down throughout the day until jules had to go home since her dad was freaking out but it's been a few hours since caye woke up around four in the afternoon and she was still so fucking ready for this lame ass party.

back to caye-

i went into rue's bathroom and looked for pills which i found easily and i crushed them down with a sneaker. i snorted them and quickly got dress. no make up or anything just me today. just me.

 just me