27.| finally a normal day.

word count- 1024

i woke up extra early thinking i could do something nice for fez and ashtray. i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shit, then i went to kitchen and started looking for pancake mix, it had been 7:30am. i quickly started mixing shit up and frying bacon. once i finished with everyone's breakfast, i placed whip cream, bananas, blueberries, and syrup on everyone's pancake. i slid them on the table and poured orange juice into everyone's cups. by the time i finished all this it had been 8:23am. nearly a whole hour of cooking but perfect because fez was the first to wake up and walk into the dining area.

"damn kid you made all this?" fez pulled out the chair to sit on.

"mhm." i mumbled shoving the first piece of pancake into my mouth. fez just looked at me with a small smile on his face. i smiled back licking the fallen syrup off my lips.

"how's ash?" fez asks cutting into his pancake finally.

"he's uh, hanging in there." i nod. he wasn't, ashtray doesnt want to show me but he was hurting, badly.

"how's your hand?" fez pointed at my hand as he took his first bite.

"it's fine, but fez, im so sorry." i place my fork aside and stare at him as he continues eating his pancake.

"man it's good, everyone must come and go." fez shrugged, how does this guy stay so positive..?? ashtray started walking down the hall while rubbing his eyes. he smiles at me who's sitting at the table stuffing my mouth. he sits at his seat and slouches down with his legs open and shit. i swear even though he is, he acts such like a fucking boy.

"morning." i smile lightly.

"morning." ashtray replys going in for that pancake. everything kinda got awkward once ashtray came. im guessing because of what fez found out yesterday.

"so, kid, imma stop by lexi's after this and pick up your shit, is that good?" fez finished his pancake and starts drinking the juice.

"yeah it's fine." home alone with ashtray? YES.

"and no fucking funny business with y'all, ain't going to let it happen on my watch, so y'all kids better head for the shop, we needa get it running again, i want caye at the counter and ash you in the back as always." fez gets up carrying his cup on top of his plate and ashtray seems so bummed out.

"why the fuck we got to get back into the shop so fucking fast, everything just happened bro." ashtray placed his fork down harshly.

"you need a distraction ash, im sorry man." fez heads for the bathroom and ashtray sits there not touching his pancake unlike me who's already finished mine. i didn't want to say anything, i didn't want to speak because id probably upset him. so i just sat there sipping my juice as he stared at his pancake, i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have an appetite, i know you guys are thinking like, that wasn't even his blood... but the thing is... ashtray doesn't have family, so when he loses anyone near it, it'll be the death of his happy, cold soul. im not trying to be dramatic but it's what happens to kids like him..

" eat ash." i look at him worried.

"i will just give me a second." i look around to see if fez is around but he's not so i get up and walk over to him and lift his head so he can look up at me. i bend over and kiss his lips gently. i pull away and smile at him then grab my plate and cup off the table bringing it over to the sink. i turn around to see him smiling and eating his pancake, it felt good to know i could make him feel better. i wash me and fez's dish. once i finish i place them in the rack and head for his bedroom.

"ash, can you wash your dish for me?" i yell before i step into his room.

"yeah." he shouts back. i go to his dresser looking for something i could wear. i grab a vans shirt and some black balenciaga shorts. i grab my things and head to the bathroom starting the shower.

*after getting ready*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

outfit and hair^^

when i got out ashtray was in the living room on his phone and fez already left the house, i knew he'd be at lexi's for a few hours, probably to sort things out. i went over to the couch and stepped in front of him. he looked up at me then looked me up n down. he licked his lips a bit. i smiled and hopped on top of him.

"how you feeling?" i cupped his face with my two hands.

"better." he grabbed my waist pushing me down harder on his.... YEAHHH.

"good." i smiled and kissed him gently then pulled away.

"remember no funny business we have to go." i giggled.

"don't play the good kid now ma." ashtray grabbed my neck but not roughly.

"ashhhh come on we have to go." i grab his arm and try pulling it off.

"a few fucking minutes." ashtray places his hand on my ass and pushes my head down to his lips. i slowly move back and forth to be a tease of course. ashtray let's out a few heavy breathes into my mouth. i pull away.

"there. done." i hop off smiling. ashtray grabs my waist and pulls me down to sit on his lap. i try getting up but his grip is strong as hell. i punch him in the YKW and he lets go groaning in pain. i laugh and grab the car and shop keys. i run out the door still laughing. am i falling in love...

A/N: can i please get a relationship like these two? there just so cute... UGHHH. anyways im getting so popular and i love u all so much. mwa. xoxo j.