6.| i hate you.

6.| i hate you.

word count - 698

my legs had now been sore and my ribs cramped. i finally made it to the complex and i had instantly saw my mom sitting on one of the stairs smoking. her eyes widened when she saw me. she ran over hugging me tightly.

"ma." i began sobbing.

"baby what happened?" my mom sighed. she smelt like must which meant she hasnt showered in days. she usually smelt so good... shes depressed.. and its ashtrays fucking fault.

"dont worry. just know im back for good." i continued crying into her chest.

"your face baby. its bad." my mom slowly lifted my head.

"its okay ma. it doesnt hurt." i nodded. she grabbed my hand and we began walking up the beige cement stairs of our complex. his clothes didnt smell like him anymore.. it smelt like onions cause of the sweat. i walked into the house to see my dad sniffing some coke.

" custer." my mom yelled. babe didnt exist anymore? that means they fell apart.

"huh?" he turned his head and saw me his eyes widened.

"hi dad." i sighed looking down.

"princess." my dad ran over and hugged me. he smelt like weed and gasoline...

"dad.." i hugged him back and began crying.

"its okay baby, your safe again. im gonna kill those son of a bitches." my dad kissed my head.

"wait no- i-i didnt leave because of them.. i just missed you guys and i ran." i nodded. i had to protect fez. ashtray was dead to me right now.. or was he..?

"you sure baby?" my dad stroked my head.

"mhm." i nodded. he let go of me.

"hungry?" my mom pulled out her phone.

"yeah." i nodded and began walking to my room. our apartment was identical to lauri's just different furniture.

I didn't want to be in his clothes anymore. cause im a bitch right? I went to my dresser and picked out something comfortable.

 cause im a bitch right? I went to my dresser and picked out something comfortable

this is the outfit you picked-

i threw myself onto my bed and pulled out my phone seeing a message from a unknown number

                                       messages.                                             

???- caye, it's fez. hmu when u got the chance.
???- we worried ASF.
???- we out here searching kid.
???- call me.
                         seen

I named Fez's number. he was now "biggest brother<3"
I didn't know weather i should or shouldn't call. but i did anyway. i began ringing him up.

(fez will be the bold dialogue and caye will be the italic.)

"caye thank god."

"hi."

"where you at kid? ill come get you."

"listen fez. i appreciate it but. i wanna stay with my parents. if you and ashtray don't care it isn't possible they could care any less."

"what the fuck are you bull shitting about? we love you. your my fucking blood. maybe not literally. but come on bruh. they gonna fuck with you again."

" fez.. sorry." and i quickly hung up after that.

i felt sorry bad for doing that. he just wants the best for me. but ashtray pushed it too far. or am i over doing it? FUCK IM GONNA KILL MYSELF. i got off the bed and left my phone there heading out my room into the kitchen area. my dad looking through the empty fridge.

" hey." i sighed getting on my tippy toes.

"yo." my dad sighed grabbing a bottle of hennessy.

" what's going on with you and mom." i turned around jumping and sliding onto the counter staring at him.

"you know she's never going to forgive me for putting my hands on you." my dad stared at me. he didn't even seem fucking sorry. a huge knocking on our front door came out of no where. loud pounding. my dad pointed towards the back door and i ran for it. the front door bursted open bullets flying everywhere. i threw myself onto the floor. debris was all over me and the house. then everything just went black the last thing i heard were foot steps.

A/N: anddd that's a wrap of this chapter. i hope you guys liked or enjoyed this.. i added this plot twist last minute sooo hopefully you enjoy. my reads are going up which is so exciting.this seems so rushed. im sorry this story will get better.. love you guys. xoxo-j.