23.| im feeling you.

23.| im feeling you.

word count:592

we come out the room after maybe two hours of s- uhh talking. LEAVE ME ALONE. ash helps me fix my hair and my skirt.

"yo lashes a lil fucked up." ashtray smirked sitting me down. roy was smiling hard as hell and troy was eating a bitches face up. oh forgot to mention ashtray just lost his virginity.. WITH ME OF COURSE. 10:07pm - 12: 29am. yes i kept track of time what- and i feel hella special about it why wouldn't i? maddy comes over with the guy i pushed her with.

"bitch this is leo." maddy smiled holding onto his arm.

"hey leo." i smile. ashtray gets jealous. i can tell.

"hey." leo nudges his head.

"leo sit." maddy sits down next to troy and his bitch which leads leo to sitting down after her. once he does maddy gets on top of him and they start making out.

"trynna go for a round two?" ashtray mumbles grabbing my waist.

"you don't know how to act, i swear." i giggle as he starts kissing my neck. we were doing so well.. and clearly ive forgiven him because why not? maddy starts moaning. lord please s.o.s. not this again. ash and i just sat there awkwardly and roy was stoned, absolutely in the clouds. troy finally left the bitch and she sat there pissed. ashtray was a little to quiet then i noticed he had been staring at cassie who was in the pool with nate.

"seriously." i scoff looking at ashtray like he really did fuck up and i get up off him.

" ma, no stop, sit down." ashtray tugged me back roughly causing me to fall into his lap.

"like what you see?" i mumble pissed off so pissed off bro.

" ma, it ain't like that." ashtray sighed getting irritated.

"i want to go home." i get up and just start walking through the party ashtray following me. i find lexi and fez by the pool clearly babysitting cassie.

"i need to go." i yell at them since the music seems to be louder outside.

"i want to stayyy." lexi laughs leaning onto fez's chest. shes drunk..

"let me take you home." ashtray grabbed my arm beginning to walk.

"no, cassies going to need a ride home." i stand there looking at him like the hoe he is. ashtray has a whole lot of patience right now.

"your drunk, come on." ashtray throws me over his shoulder. im drunk, yes, but not drunk enough.

*time skip to the room*

ashtray lays on the bed next to me. i moan starting to feel sick so i turn the other way towards the edge of the bed.

"let me help you out those clothes." ashtray starts taking my heels off then my skirt. he leaves my shirt on knowing i don't have a bra or anything underneath. he slowly removes my earrings i stared at him of course as he did all of this because it's cute how he's doing this for me. no one ever has, to be honest.

"ash." i mumble feeling so fucking tired.

"yea?" ash tossed everything onto the floor next to the dresser next to lexi's bed which we had been laying on.

"this isn't my bed, i sleep on the couch." i slowly fall asleep and i know he carries me over and cuddles me. im safe. i think.

A/N: their mad cute. but ash is giving very much player vibes... better not be. up too me thooo hehehe. ly. xoxo-j.