Hotter Than Hell - Sweet Deceptions

Start from the beginning

“No I have a car.” I replied simply.

“OK……How about if I walk you to the car park.” He insisted.

There was something about his eyes that looked familiar but I couldn’t remember where I had seen them before, “er thanks but I have to do something in the ladies room.” I said and quickly dashed into the girl’s bathroom on my left. After I closed the door behind me I took in a deep breath.

“It’s already started hasn’t It.” a female voice came. Because I wasn’t expecting anyone to speak, I was temporarily frightened, I looked about and found a girl who couldn’t be more than sixteen sitting on the floor, her eyes were red and puffy. She looked like she had been crying for hours.

 “The fear….. You can’t sleep and every face you look into scares you because they could be one of them right.” She asked. I frowned not understanding what they she meant.

“You can’t let them see you weak or scared, that’s what they want, they wait until you can’t take it anymore, until you’re about to go insane and then……” she stopped as the colour drained from her face.”….and the he comes with his lies and kills you.” She whispered.

A sickening twist crawled into my stomach; she was talking about the persons or people who were stalking me I suddenly realized. I jumped forward and grabbed her shoulders roughly, “what do you know? Who’s doing this to me?” I demanded anxiously.

She laughed, “I know a lot miss Kaleen, I know where they buried the other teachers and I know what they are going got do to you, if I were you I would leave because they won’t stop, it’s only going to get worse.” She warned me. My raced with fear, I knew I was in a nasty situation but her words made me feel as if I was doomed.

“You need to leave this school Miss Kaleen before it’s too late.” She warned me again. I was in trouble, I could see it her eyes, it was as if I was a ticking time bomb. The only way to stop all this was to report it to the police and right now this girl was all the evidence I needed to convince the cops that someone was really after me.

“You’re coming with me and were going to tell the police everything.” I grabbed her arms pulling her up, it was the only way to stop this thing once and for all, this girl seemed to have all the answers, if she told the police what was going on they could arrest whoever that was stalking me and then I would finally be free.

“don’t worry I would not be telling you what I knew if I wasn’t ready to expose them….they told us it would be fun, and that we would be rich and famous but it was all lies.” She cried bitterly.

“Good it’s good that you want to come out and expose them, I promise I’ll help you with whatever you need, I’ll even drive you to the police station to make the report.” I promised but she shook her head quickly.

“No! They are always watching you; if we leave together they’ll know what we are going to do and kill us all. I have to do it on my own.” She insisted.

I didn’t like it but no matter how hard I tried to change her mind she insisted on going alone, the upside of all this was she promised once she told the cops everything they would have enough evidence to arrest them all, and then I would be safe. Satisfied I left her alone.

Luckily Tom Reid wasn’t anywhere to be seen, I half suspected that he would be lingering about when I came out but thankfully he wasn’t. I was almost at the car park when I realized that I had left my hand bag which contained my car keys along with other things in the bathroom. Sighing I retraced my steps.

                                                      ****************

“Sandra just squealed.” An unknown person who had been tasked to watch Miss Kaleen spoke into the phone, he could tell from the breathing on the other that he was furious; no one liked it when he was furious.