𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

"Jazmine, when are you coming home?" Daffyd asked, spent. The ignoring him and spending all this time with Tone was cute at first. He figured it was payback for her birthday, but this was getting nerve-wracking. It was starting to set in that she could be done with him. Not to mention this music video. Seeing them in such an intimate light had his head spinning.

"Daff, I'm not coming back. Okay? Stop bothering me." she said annoyed. It was a little moving to hear the sadness in his voice, but the storyline had run its course.

"I know you got my voicemails. I want to work this out, for real this time. I fucked up, I really did, but I can't imagine my life without you... I'm ready to settle down Jazmine."

This was the reaction she had waited for so long, but now it felt so insignificant. "Daffyd, it's too late for that. I don't want this anymore, I deserve better."

"I know you do... I know, and I can give you better baby. Just give me a chance."

There was a time she thought this pathetic display would be enough to pull her back in. She thought that it would be proof enough that he cared, but it wasn't. This call wasn't about reassuring Anthony anymore, she needed to end this once and for all. She was done being stupid.

"Why now? Is it because of Anthony? Is that why you're all of a sudden ready? You hate it don't you? Seeing another man loving me, pouring into me, doing what you couldn't do?"

Her response made him red in the face. "Jazmine, listen to me. This shit has gone too far, okay? You proved your point, now I want you to come home."

Just then she felt a set of hands roaming her body. She relaxed to his touch, closing her eyes. "I am home."

Anthony chuckled under his breath. His hands met at her stomach and then split off in two different directions. One snaked under her shirt gripping her breast. The other crept between her legs as he pressed his lips against a sensitive spot behind her ear.

She gulped, trying to keep calm. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"If you still love me, just... Please" Daffyd said in a low voice. "I got a ring and everything."

She couldn't hold back a moan as Ant's fingertips strummed against her clit. "I- mmm"

"Jazmine?" Daff questioned. He thought he was hearing things. He pulled the phone away from his ear to make sure that's where the sound had come from. Keith's perked up in the distance, raising his brows.

"Daffyd I'm not-" her sentences disrupted with a whimper as his other hand toyed with her sensitive nipple. He pressed himself against her teasingly. It made her back arch. "I- I can't have this conversation right now."

"Jaz cut that shit out" he grumbled, figuring she was fucking around. He didn't find it funny. It was making his stomach churn.

She pressed back into Anthony. Just then he abruptly reached down slipping two fingers deep inside of her. Before she could catch herself, she gasped loudly. "Fuck-"

"Jazmine!" Daff screamed angrily. His friends had now all looked in his direction. Their eyebrows raised in alarm.

Anthony was satisfied with himself, grinning as he pumped his fingers slowly. "That's enough. Get off the phone." It had been too long since he'd had his hands on her. Now that he knew she wasn't going anywhere, he wanted her all to himself.

Hearing Anthony in the background completely set Daff off. He felt like a volcano about to erupt "Bitch stop fucking playing with me!"

She didn't even have the time to acknowledge him, feeling Ant's fingers picking up speed. "I- I gotta' go," she stuttered urgently.

"Hang up," Anthony demanded again curling into her G-spot. She let out a desperate whine grabbing hold of him for balance.

"Jazmine don't you hang this fucking phone up! Jaz-" before he could finish she hit the end button, dropping her phone to grip onto anything she could. "Jazmine! Jazmine!" Daff screamed hysterically before throwing his phone to the floor. It hit the ground with so much force that the screen shattered loudly.

"Yo, what happened," Keith asked, but it was too late. Daffyd stormed out slamming the door behind him, shaking the apartment.

He ran out to his car, trying to hold it together. It felt like he was going to vomit. Whether it was real or not, those sounds kept replaying in his mind over and over. Is this how it feels? He thought. Because it felt like something in him was dying.

On the other side of the country, Jazmine and Anthony made it back to the bedroom. She straddled him, pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it.

He was enjoying the little show propped up on his elbows. "What you bout to do to me?" he asked, smirking.

She licked her lips, then smiled peeling back his sweats. "You got me off that phone for a reason right?"

"Yeah. I wanted all your attention." he ran his hands over her thighs, laying back. "Can I have it?"

She took his member in her palm stroking it slowly. It didn't take much for him to be standing at attention. "You can have whatever you want."

"That's a bold statement." He slapped her ass roughly, chuckling. "You know what I want right now."

She smirked, lifting to guide him inside. They both took a breath and she slid down slowly. He groaned putting his hands on top of hers as she planted them firmly on his chest.

"You staying with me?" he asked looking up at her.

She slowly rolled her hips, nodding. Her breaths were jagged and heavy. Even when she was the one putting in the work he perfectly hit all of her spots. She stared down at him in admiration.

"Say it."

"I'm st-staying," she stuttered between moans, catching a rhythm.

Gripping one of her hands he brought it to his lips kissing it tenderly. The sound of her moans was music to his ears.

"I love you Jazzy," he mumbled as they crashed into each other steadily.

Running her free hand up to his cheek, she stared into his eyes. He sat up grabbing her waist, brushing his lips against hers with anticipation. A gasp left her mouth as he started to meet her movements, grinding slowly.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she whispered onto his lips. "I love you too..."