𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐐𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚

When Jazmine woke up, she felt warm and comfortable. Her hands searched to find nothing but skin. It seemed that she'd fallen asleep tangled in Anthony's embrace. That's when she recalled the night before. She let out a chuckle, hiding her face in his chest.

All of the sudden movements brought him out of his slumber. His eyes squinted at the bright rays of sunlight breaking through the curtains. "Mmm, good morning.." he grumbled, running his hand up and down her back.

"Good morning," she whispered back shyly.

He leaned down kissing the top of her head as he came to full consciousness. "How you feeling?"

"I'm okay," she lied. Her body felt like she'd got hit by a bus, which wasn't too far off. She was so much smaller than Anthony. The way he'd taken her last night was more than she bargained for. "A little sore."

"I bet. The people next door probably thought I was murdering you," he joked, thinking back on the night before.

She laughed, nestling her face into his side embarrassed. "I wasn't that loud..."

Instead of responding, Anthony started mocking her screams in a hushed tone. "Oh my god. Please. I can't."

She pinched him hard, trying to stifle his laughter. "Cut it out."

He pushed her pinchers away, smirking. "It was cute." Looking down at her, he pushed back a few strands of her green hair that stuck to her forehead. "I'm surprised you're not 10 ft away from me on the other side of the bed."

"You're just so warm. I want to lay like this forever," she said with a giggle. They locked eyes smiling blissfully.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Ant asked suddenly. Jazmine felt her heart speed up at the question. She closed her eyes for a moment, pressing her head against his lips. He kissed it tenderly, rubbing her back. "You don't have to answer that."

She had butterflies in her stomach. He was still being same old Anthony. Sweet and understanding, with a touch of annoying. It wasn't awkward or confusing, it was just them. What would an eternity of them feel like? She questioned in her mind. "I need a shower," she said through a yawn.

"Feeling sticky?" He asked crinkling his nose. "I ain't wanna say nothing but you looking a little sweaty."

"Shut up," she said mushing his face. He chuckled letting go of her to stretch. As she pulled back the covers, her naked body rolled out of bed. She walked towards the bathroom feeling his eyes glued to her. Stopping at the door, she looked back at him over her shoulder. There was a rush of boldness going through her body noticing the tint of his morning wood under the sheets. "You coming?" She asked softly.

Without another word, he rushed out of the bed following behind her. She squealed as he lifted her into the air carrying her to the shower. Just like that, they were at it again under the running water. This time he was gentler. He took his time holding her up on the wall and kissing her all over. Jasmine had never been so happy to have an IUD. She and Daffyd always used protection, but she and Anthony were being feral.

When they both finished they washed each other's bodies with care. They couldn't help but let their eyes wander in the light of day. As they dried off all it took was a glance. In a matter of seconds, she was hiked on the sink with his head between her legs. He couldn't get enough of her.

Deciding they couldn't go on like this all day, Jazmine proposed they go to the bayside. It was their last day in Miami and it was starting to feel like a sort of honeymoon. The sex was good— it was amazing, but she wanted to experience what it felt like to be with him holding hands, stealing glances and kisses without doing it for publicity. She wanted to be affectionate out in the open.

How would all this passion translate in public? If the pretending was enough to fool the public, was this passion real enough for her to hold on to? She was actually starting to consider their feelings, but in the back of her mind, she still feared they were just clouded in lust.

They walked and laughed together headed for the shops. Every once in a while people would stop them for pictures, but Ant never lingered in one spot too long. His focus was on Jazmine. He wanted to get her fed and make sure she had a good time.

They stopped at a shack grabbing some slices of breakfast pizza and drinks. When they found a place to sit, he grabbed her waist before she could make it to a chair pulling her into his lap.

"I just can't get away from you can I?" She asked with a chuckle.

He wrapped an arm around her sipping his drink. "You lucky I don't climb in them shorts with you. I'm tryna live in your skin."

She blushed at his needy disposition. Her mind wondered if he'd been feeling this way all along. The thought of all this emotion being bottled up in him all of this time made her feel guilty.

She thought back on that time he rubbed her feet on the way back from the club, the way he showered her with compliments on the red carpet, the way he touched her in the studio and on the beach. All these times she'd passed it off as a good act, in honesty it never felt like an act once. It was just who he was with her. It's how he'd always been with her.

"What you thinking bout?" He asked breaking her train of thought. She realized she'd been staring off into space this whole time. He was halfway through his pizza and she hadn't taken a bite.

Looking at him, she shrugged responding directly.
"You."

"What about me?" Resting his chin on her shoulder, his lips curled into a smirk. "All good things I hope."

She made a face, pretending to think about it. After a long pause, he crinkled his nose nudging her head with his. "Yes, all good things," she giggled.

He kissed her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He didn't want this to end but he knew he couldn't pressure her. Now that he laid all his cards on the table all he could do was wait and see where this would take them. If it was meant to be, it would be.