𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

@theshaderoom: #JazmineGreen launches new line, announces that her old website will remain cost-friendly as her new brand branches into high fashion.

~

@theshaderoom: #PressPlay—- Awww! #ToneVincent dedicated his performance at Essence Fest to girlfriend #JazmineGreen

~

@theshaderoom: No bitter exes here 👏 #JazmineGreen wishes ex-boyfriend #DaffJacobs luck on his new team in Pittsburg. She's also been caught by our roommates hearting a few pictures of his new boothang #KeilyWoods.

~

@theshaderoom: #TSRFashion Couple #ToneVincent and #JazmineGreen were spotted at Paris Fashion week in matching outfits. The designs are our first look at Jazmine's new line, #EmeraldHue. Tell us what you think in the comments. (Swipe for more)

~

@theshaderoom: #PressPlay—- #JazmineGreen & #ToneVincent announce their first child together in this cute gender reveal teaser! What do you think roomies? #TeamBoy or #TeamGirl?

~

TWO YEARS LATER...

"How do I look?" Jazmine asked, taking Anthony's hands and heaving as she stood.

"Pregnant and happy," he responded, weaseling around her hormones. She didn't know how to take a compliment if they came with a manual.

She swatted him away playfully. "The one time I want a genuine answer—"

"Ahhh shut up. You don't know what you want," he responded lacing his fingers with hers.

She pouted, realizing he was probably right. She had been an emotional wreck since the second trimester. Any other man would have run for the hills from all these damn mood swings. "You know I appreciate you right?" She said feeling a little guilty.

"That's the hormones talking, you gone be abusing me as soon as that baby comes out."

She sucked her teeth, chuckling. "Abuse you? You are the abusive one! Matter of fact—-"

"Hey mama," Ant said opening his arms and hugging Janet tightly. "Your daughter fina cuss me out again."

"I was not!" Jazmine laughed. "Hey mommy."

"Stop being mean to Anthony, you know he's sensitive," she joked giving her daughter a wink. They both laughed, as she palmed her belly. "My poor grandson probably gone be a crybaby like both his parents."

"I'm fina go find somebody that loves me," Anthony said pretending to be hurt.

"Stop it, you my cry baby," Jazmine said grabbing his jaw and pecking his lips sweetly.

He bit his lip, smiling, and kissed her one more time.

"Look who we have here!" Anthony's mother, Victoria, purred coming outside.

"They out here fixing to make another one already. Let's get them in before they run off," Janet teased taking her daughter by the hand.