𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

(Not edited)

Jungkook

I don't how long we were like this, with her on the desk, with me standing between her legs and our foreheads connected. I could smell her sweet lavender scent. I've never been this content in my life and I'm grateful that she didn't push me away.

"I'm sorry, Lali" I breathed out for the millionth time. She sighed before looking at me

"I must leave" she said pulling me closer by my blazer

"You don't want to" she just hummed before putting her head on my chest breathing slowly. I wanted to pause this moment forever. With her in my arms, smelling her scent.

"I have a offer for you Ms. Manoban" I said playfulness kicking in wanting the old goofy Lisa back

"We've already talked about this Jeon. I'm not giving my company to you. Why is it hard to understand?" she rose from chest glaring at me still in my arms. 

"It's not about the company though" she raised her eyebrow waiting for me to continue

"Let's abandon everything and go somewhere with nothing but us. Only us" I don't know why I said what I said but that's exactly what I wanted right now.

I could feel her lips twitch a little bit before it was gone. 

"I need to leave" she whispered before getting down "It was nice meeting you Mr. Jeon" she turned to leave before I caught her wrist for the second time today.

"Why can't we go back to how it was 5 years ago. I know I was a asshole back then, but I don't want us to be like this anymore Lisa. I want us to be together" the last part came out as a whisper enough for both of us to hear.

"Things can never go back to how it was Jeon. You like it or not nothing's going back. I'm not going back" She stormed out of the room without looking back.

Lisa 

I don't know what happened in there but there is still a part of me that wants to believe Jungkook has nothing to do with what happened 5 years ago. I knew I was not thinking straight so I called the first person that came to my mind.

"What's my baby doing?" hearing his voice was enough for me to calm down

"Probably missing her alien" 

"Aww, Lali, just hold on for two days and I"ll never leave your side"

"You better don't"

"Ok, now that's settled, I heard you had a meeting with Jeon"

"Wtf, how did you know that?"

"I have my ways. Now tell me how did it go?"

"Pretty well, I guess considering he's still alive and I kissed him"

"YOU WHAT????" there was pure shock in his voice making me chuckle

"Don't worry it happened in the heat of the moment, never again" I heard him sigh

"Lisa, you do know that he has nothing to do with anything right?" now it was my turn to sigh,

Trust me oppa, I want to believe the same