𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

Jungkook

"Mr. Jeon, you have been invited for Mr. Kim Taehyung's Birthday party this weekend"

"The what?"

Taehyung never celebrates his birthday and even if he does, why am I invited? I pulled out my phone when I heard a ding

'Hope you still remember how to read Jeon. BE ON TIME'

I was smiling like an idiot. This girl is surely gonna kill me one day.

"Cancel my meetings this weekend"

"Will do, sir"

Lisa

'Your word is my command'

Tsk, when did u get all cocky Jeon? I turned off my phone when I saw Tae coming out of the dressing room

"Do we really need to do this Lis?"

"We do and we will. You look great by the way, now go change we have lot of shopping to do." I said pushing him into the dressing room again before going to the billing counter.

Once we were done with all the shopping, I had to make him a hot chocolate at his house well practically our house, because someone hated shopping with all his heart. Pretty ironic since he's the fashion icon himself.

"You know I'm doing this for you right?"

"Yup" I said sipping my coffee, trying my best to avoid his eyes cause I knew what's coming next....

"I don't know how to put  a happy face Lili" I could hear the sadness in his voice. I reached out and connected our hands reassuring him that I would be there with him.

"You'll be fine oppa" I said even though when I doubted it a bit.

"I regret it lali. I regret every fucking second I shouted at her, when I could've spent that time being with, where I could've let her explain. But no!! I planned on being a complete dick and went away when she needed me the most" his voice was hoarse and tears prickled at the end of his eyes

"Hey" I said cupping his face while controlling my tears which actually rolled down my cheeks, "You did nothing wrong oppa. You didn't know she was suffering, you didn't known what she was going through. You were young and hurt" he buried his face on my neck. 

My heart clenched at that sight. It was never his fault. Neither of this is. Mom and Tae had this relationship like no other mother and son could. They were like soulmates. But once he knew that he was not hers, but Lana's son, he couldn't hold himself. He also somehow knew that  mom aborted a child once before me.

Tae and mom had an argument. Overwhelmed by his emotions Tae shouted at mom before leaving Seoul without informing or talking to her. It was supposed to be their happy hangout before his 20th birthday, while I attend my so called crush's party. But by the time I came to our house all I saw was mom unconscious lying on the floor. Coronary artery disease they said.

Maybe if I stayed back, they would've not fought. Maybe she could've explained herself. Maybe everything would've ended it a better way. If only I was with them at that moment...

Sensing my silence Taehyung looked up pulling me into his chest, "You have nothing to do with this Lali, we were the one who forced you to go to Jungkook's place.  Don't blame yourself for something you didn't do"

"I hate you. Can you respect my privacy for once and not read my mind?" I said wiping my tears. His chest rumbled and I could hear him chuckle.

"So, I heard you called Jeon for the party huh?"

well... shit

***** 

Hi guys... I know, The drama!!!(phew)  well, I wanted y'all to let me know how is story going.... Like do you guys like this or not. BE honest! and also there might be some mistakes because of this damn autocorrect so pleeease bare with me.......... Again let me know if you like it in the comments. Love y'all byeee!!!!