𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

Lisa

"What is your problem, Jeon?" He was getting on my nerves by now. It has been a week since I came back and in this whole week this man right here doesn't stop asking me for the company.

"Come on Ms. Manoban, we both know it would be nothing but a profit for either of us so, why deny it? If the news of Liv Corp collaborating with JK goes public , people will go crazy and we'll get a lot stronger", just how much I want to slap that cocky smile out of his face "I'm not asking for the whole company Manoban, just the shares. You'll still be the CEO while I will be a tiny part of the board."

"Which part of 'I don't want to', you don't understand Mr. Jeon?" Sarcasm dripping over my voice. His assistant was quite surprised considering we were in a meeting with most of our staff members and no one till date even raised their finger against this freaking bastard.

"I have worked hard to bring this company to where it is now. I can't just sell it to some assholes just because they offer to buy this company with billions, can I, Mr. Jeon?" I looked over to him only to see him smiling at my response. 

Actually, that was what he was doing the entire time, smiling. He was looking at me like a little boy waiting for his candy. His eyes were twinkling. I could see galaxy in them.  

Those eyes I once yearned to see, 

Those eyes which I once fell in love with 

Those eyes which made me hate myself for loving it.

"Alright Ms. Manoban. I won't force you anymore" he didn't dare to look away nor did I. Everyone started leaving sensing the awkward tension. Me one the other hand didn't want to look away from him. There is just something in his eyes that makes me wanna look at it forever.

I was the first one to look away when Lia cleared her throat clearly distracting us. I stood up wanting to leave when he stopped me by holding my wrist. 

"Shall we talk?" He said with hopeful eyes biting his lower lip in nervousness. 

"We just spoke Mr. Jeon. You also agreed on taking back the deal"

"I want to talk to Lisa. The old one or new I don't care I just want to talk to you alone" he was desperate, I could see that. I just nodded when our secretaries got the signal and left us alone.

I turned back folding my arms to my chest looking at him. He sighed before starting

"I wanna talk about what happened 5 years ago-", "I'm leaving" I turned when he held my waist and picked me up to make me sit on the conference table with him standing between my legs still holding my waist. It all happened so fast that I couldn't progress anything.

"Please Lisa. I want make things clear between us"

"Make things clear? You knew I liked you Jeon. After all the humiliation I still came to the party because you begged me to. All this just to make me see you fucking other girls. Just to make me know my worth. And guess what? I finally knew my worth Jeon. I'm worth more than that. I'm worth more than you deserve. I deserve someo-"

I couldn't speak anymore when he  slammed his lips into mine. I tried to push him  with my hand on his chest but it did nothing and I slowly gave in, kissed him back. He placed his one hand on my cheek caressing it while the other is still on my wait pulling me closer.  

The way he is kissing me was with so much care and I could sense he is afraid if he would hurt me. He let go of my lips and attach his forehead to mine while breathing heavily. His one hand was still on my cheek caressing it while the other is doing the same to my waist  and mine were fisting on his shirt slightly pulling him closer

"I was jealous" He breathes out still pressed between my legs and looking at my eyes

"That day in the morning I came to your house" I was shocked to hear this new found information, like what?, "Your friend said you had cold and I was worried. But when I reached there, I saw you kissing Kim Taehyung. Ok, fine!! pecking Kim Taehyung" he said emphasizing the word 'pecking'.

"But you were happy that time. And at that moment I realized I don't deserve you. I was mad at myself for everything I did to you. I even thought I had lost my chance with you" I swear I heard his voice crack a little bit, "And trust me I called you to the party to apologize and to be close with you. But I was hurt  so I drank too much and I didn't know what I was doing. The next morning I woke up naked with a girl beside me. The first thought that came in my mind was you. I was guilty I didn't know why but never in my life I thought that I would never to be able to see you again after that"

I couldn't believe anything I was hearing. His forehead was still attached to mine. And both of his hand are caressing my cheeks now. I do know he is saying the truth. Jungkook is anything but a liar. 

"Taehyung is my brother", My voice came out as a whisper pulling him a bit closer by his shirt, "and we peck each other when we say our goodbyes and stuff. Its like a bonding thing we do. We even kiss our mom." I said still on a husky voice wanting to clarify everything.

"I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted. I should've been with you in the party. I should have been with you the entire time. I'm really really sorry." he said kissing my forehead and looking straight back into my eyes.

And just at that moment I want to believe he has nothing to do with my mother's death.