𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

Jungkook

"And Mr. Jeon. Don't be delusional, I might  have followed you like a lost puppy.....not anymore"

She said looking straight into my eyes. I don't know why I offered for dating, but I am too much excited, happy and confused seeing her to even think what I am doing.

"Get him out" she said to her secretary before leaving.

She was not the spoiled Lili anymore but a grown vicious Lalisa. 

Mr. Wang and her secretary was shocked seeing her act rude to me. Who wouldn't?, who in the world dared to throw stuff at my, Jeon Jungkook's face? He was even more afraid looking at  my blank face thinking I might be angry.

Little does he know, I can never be angry at this woman. At least not anymore. Only she can insult me like this. I was way too surprised to see this side of her but it only makes me fall deeper for her.

Yes, I'm in love with the girl who followed me throughout my high school. Unfortunately, I only realized it when she left, when I was searching for her like a mad man. 

Now, Lisa is so much different than the girl in the high school. It's my time to make her fall for me. I'm not planning to leave her, instead tie her with me forever.

Her secretary came forward but I stood up fixing my blazer and went out followed  by still shocked Mr. Wang

"Find out where and what she was doing last 5 years. Find out before dawn" I said getting into my car.