𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

Lisa

Date him?, who does he think he is? I must probably be an idiot to like him back then. My mood is totally spoiled, well thanks to someone.

I'm going to see my mom. She is the only person here who can control my anger, the only person who is genuine

"Hello" I said attending the call

"LILI!!!" grandfather said from the other side. I nearly laughed at his enthusiasm but I controlled as he is the one who insisted me to come back here, he is the reason why I had to meet him. I stayed silent as long as possible

"You met Jeon, didn't you?"

"What the hell grandpa?" I shouted. How does this man know me so well. I heard him chuckle on the phone

"So you did meet him. That's interesting"

"You should seriously stop sending your men behind me you know", I said looking at the car behind mine on the mirror.

"I'm just worried about you Lili"

"If you were that much worried, why did you send me here?" I said annoyed that this car has been following me for 20 mins now.

"Are you driving Lili?" he said changing the topic

"Yup"

"Jeon really got your driving skills back huh?"

"Never forgetting the fact he is the one who took it in the first place" my voice turning cold remembering something I wish I could forget, something I wish had never happened. 

Grandfather realized tension "where are you going?"

"To see your daughter" I said annoyed that he is not mad at Jeon for what he did, nor Oppa is, like what's wrong with these people?

"Tell your mom I said hi" his voice incredibly softens mentioning mom, after all she was her daddy's little queen. World even. 

This still makes me think, how can grandpa not be mad at Jeon for ruining his daughter's life?