Epilogue

Katrina Johnson

"Lina! Come on, we're going to be late!" I groaned rubbing on my baby bump as I leaned on the staircase railing. I heard Mason chuckle and looked up at him my scowl transforming immediately into a smile.

"Your daughter is a pain in the ass sometimes."

"Oh, so now she's my daughter?" He closed the distance between us and cupped my face before dipping his head slowly and kissing me gently. "She's stubborn just like her mom."

"And her dad!" We both laughed and just as I was about to kiss him we heard her.

"Eww!! You two are disgusting!"

We looked up the stairs and found her standing with a hand on her hip. She was wearing high jeans and a white tank top with high white boots, oh and don't forget the sunglasses. She was just four but acted like a little Diva and was driving me insane.

"Avalina Walton! Watch your tongue little girl! And what are you wearing? Those aren't the clothes I gave you!"

"This is fashion mommy, Angie says I always have to be perfectly dressed."

I looked at Mason with an exasperated look. She and Angelina were driving me and Serena insane. Angelina was eight but got along well with Avalina. Come to think of it, all her friends were older than her, except for Camilia, Helena's daughter, and Mike, Tara's son. They were both around five years old.

"Ava, it's enough baby, come on we're getting very late and then we'll miss our flight."

"Yeah... mom already said that like a hundred times! I'm coming, I just need you to take down my handbag, it's too heavy for me." She started getting down the steps as the little brat she was, believing she owned the world. Sometimes it was cute and all but sometimes it just got on my nerves so bad.

"Why do we have to go anyway?"

"Because it's uncle Adam and Auntie Helena's tenth anniversary and they are celebrating it in Bali. Don't you want to see your friends? They are all going to be there. And it's an amazing resort. You'll love it."

I just loved how Mason was with her, unlike me, he was patient and adorable.

"You mean... Mike is going to be there as well?"

We exchanged a look and both nodded confused by how peaked her interest was now. She flew down the stairs "Okay, I'm ready."

"Oh thank God!" I took her hand and led her outside before she changed her mind again, ignoring the fact that she probably had a huge crush on Mike.

Mason put her suitcase in the trunk "She wasn't kidding, it is heavy."

"Did you add anything to your suitcase Avalina?"

"Of course I did. I didn't like the clothes you chose for me."

"I'm going to have a heart attack! Are you sure she's my daughter? Maybe they swapped her at the hospital?"

Mason laughed "She has your eyes, and your lips, she's definitely your daughter. It's just a phase, don't worry." He squeezed my hand before taking it to his lips and kissing it lovingly.

"Were you able to push your appointments for a couple of weeks?"

"Yes, and no." Right after we got engaged, I studied hard and passed the bar with Mason's and everyone's support. They were with me all the way and kept me focused. They had more faith in me than I had in myself, and without them all I wouldn't be The well-known and sought-out lawyer I was now.

"The ones I couldn't push are going to trial so I transferred them to Pablo. He'll be their lawyer and the rest weren't important cases so I could push them a little. Those who didn't want to wait for my return just left."

"It's good that Pablo moved to New York, he seems to always be there when you need help."

"Don't tell me we're back to that?" I laughed "You know all too well he moved here to be near Rosa, it has nothing to do with me."

"Yeah... so he says." Mason rolled his eyes "Anyway, Serena is going to be there,"

"I know I spoke with her last night."

"Kerem is going to be there..."

"What? Why?"

"Well, he is Adam's uncle after all. And to be honest, I know she's dating Alan, but I'm worried she'll ruin their anniversary."

"No, they won't. She's happy, I can tell. I haven't seen her this happy in so long." I pushed my hair back and looked ahead.

"I love that you're still wearing the bracelet," He said with a smile taking back my hand in his.

I looked at it and smiled "It's a very special bracelet. I've never taken it off except on our wedding night. You never told me what the sun and the heart stand for..."

"You never asked." He smirked "Isn't it obvious though?"

"Maybe I want to hear you say it?"

"The heart means you stole my heart, the sun..." he paused a little glancing at me before looking ahead at the road "As long as the sun rises, my love for you will grow stronger."

He turned to face me again, "You're my endless love."

The End

**************

Thank you all for reading this story and being so patient with me as usual. I hope you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it.

There will be a fourth book, Serena's story will be the last of the Endless love series.