Jaune: We won't let you hurt her. 

Cinder scoffed. 

Cinder: Then I'll just have to kill you too.

The wyvern grimm screeched as it began to fly off. Cinder threw a blast of fire at her sides causing some of the nearby windows to shatter as she then controlled the shattered glass and formed them into a glass version of her weapon Midnight. Cinder then created three glass arrows as she shot them at the feet of Team JNPR. Jaune tried to make use of his Aegis semblance but with his aura depleted he wasn't able to make use of his semblance. All of team JNPR responded by leaping backward but the arrows then exploded. Jaune and Pyrrha put up their shields to defend them. But Ren and Nora seemed to feel the force and heat of the explosion now that their auras were depleted causing them to be knocked back further. Cinder then threw her blades at Pyrrha. Jaune and Pyrrha raised their shields against the blades as they shattered once hitting their shields. The glass shards all began to be pulled to Cinder as they reformed into blades. Cinder then ran up to Pyrrha and jumped onto her shield as she vaulted over her and slashed at her from behind. Pyrrha's aura managed to protect her but she was still knocked forward.

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Jaune then tried to shield bash Cinder but Cinder grabbed Jaune's shield and pull him forward so that his back would be exposed. Cinder then slashed at him from behind and without Jaune's aura protecting him made a singed gash in his back. Jaune groaned in pain and collapsed to his knees. 

Pyrrha: Jaune! 

Pyrrha's voice at that moment sounded like her true voice as a gale of wind blew out in front of her as shards of ice blew towards Cinder. Pyrrha then threw Milo at Cinder and used the wind to propel it with greater force. Cinder heated up her glass blades and deflected the shards of ice, but wasn't able to deflect Milo as it struck her in the torso. Cinder's aura protected her but the force of Milo knocked her backward. Cinder landed near Ren and Nora.

Nora: Don't mess with our teammates!

Nora ran up to Cinder and attempted to smash her with Magnhild. Cinder rolled out of the way as Nora's hammer made a small crater on the floor. Cinder ended up rolling in front of Ren who had his weapons Stormflowers pointed at her. Cinder drove one of her heated glass blades into Ren's left leg causing him to stagger and groan in pain. Cinder then took advantage of the situation and grabbed Ren's wrist and threw him over her at Nora. Nora caught Ren.

Nora: Ren!

Pyrrha then used her polarity semblance to summon Milo back to her as she charged at Cinder. Cinder had just managed to stand up as Pyrrha charged at her Pyrrha threw Akouo at Cinder. Cinder quickly responded by deflecting it with her glass blades that shattered when she blocked it. Cinder saw as Pyrrha was approaching her while summoning Akouo back to her. Cinder then blasted a gale of wind at Pyrrha causing Akouo to strike her in her face and depleting her aura as she was taken back by the impact and the gale of wind. Soon everyone heard the screech of the wyvern grimm as it flew by the tower and struck it with its wings. The roof and walls around team JNPR and Cinder all shattered as piles of rubble came crashing down on them. Jaune was knocked to the edge of the tower and began to fall off. 

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Pyrrha ran to the edge and just barely managed to be able to catch Jaune as he hung over the edge while grabbing onto Pyrrha's hand. Cinder began to try and shoot Pyrrha from behind with a glass arrow but she then heard Nora try and run up to her with Magnhild. Cinder scoffed and evaded Magnhild before slashing across Nora's torso and kicking her away. Nora landed next to Ren who wasn't able to stand due to his injury. Nora groaned in pain and struggled to get back up. Cinder then turned and shot Pyrrha in the heel with a glass arrow right as Pyrrha managed to pull Jaune over the edge.