Too Early to Celebrate

You, Yang, and Ruby were all back at the dorms. You all decided to celebrate the team's victory against team FNKI by playing Ninja Fighters 2. Yang and Ruby were facing against each other while you cheered Yang on. While you were all in the middle of playing Qrow came and interrupted your game. 

Qrow: Hey kids!

Ruby leaped into the air in excitement as you all looked to the door where Qrow stood.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow!

Yang: Hey, Qrow!

y/n: Oh, hey!

Qrow: I wanted to congratulate you all on your team winning that match. 

Qrow turned to look at you.

Qrow: Who would have guessed you and the ice queen would have worked well together?

y/n: I'll admit I didn't have the best expectations for our teamwork. But we were able to work together and that's what matters.

Qrow: Yep. 

Qrow then looked around confused.

Qrow: Now where is she anyway?

Ruby: She said she had to go talk to her dad again. Oh, and Blake ran out to get some more tuna.

Qrow: Eh. Whatever then. Anyways I didn't get much time to get to know this boyfriend of yours Yang. 

Yang: No. I don't think you did. 

Yang turned to face you. 

Yang: Why don't you introduce yourself a little more babe?

You were a little nervous. Qrow seemed much more serious than Yang and Ruby's father Tai was. But you shook it off and began introducing yourself to Qrow.

y/n: Well, you already know but I'm trying to become a huntsman. Everyone of course has reasons for things they wanna do in their future, but, I'm trying because there's a lot of things that I've done in my past that I'm not proud of. You see, I used to be a member of the White Fang. 

Qrow nodded acknowledging what you said.

Qrow: The White Fang huh?

You shrugged nervously before hanging your head sadly.

y/n: Yeah... both me and my brother were. One day he and I separated because we had... a difference in opinions.

Yang looked at you with a concerned look on her face. She then stood up and sat next to you as she placed her hand on yours to comfort you. Qrow sighed as though he felt sorry for you.

Qrow: That must have been a tough choice. 

y/n: Yeah...

You looked up at Qrow again sadly. 

y/n: One I've regretted every day.

You shook your head in frustration.

y/n: But I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know how to convince my brother what we were doing was wrong.

Qrow leaned back on the desk behind him.

Qrow: I know what that feels like to not have a good sibling. My sister wasn't a saint either. 

You looked down sadly again. 

y/n: My brother was a lot of things Qrow. But a bad sibling wasn't one of them. If anyone fits that role...

You sighed in frustration and sadness. 

y/n: It's me.

Yang then began to entwined her fingers with yours as she leaned onto your shoulder trying to comfort you more.