y/n: Adam... I'm your brother I-

Adam: NO! No your not! 

Adam ran up to you and slashed at you parried. Adam tried, again and again, to slash at you while you parry. You quickly began to evade his attacks as you rolled around him and began to fight on opposite ends. Adam began to slash at you savagely again as you parried and you both soon found yourselves in a blade lock. Adam glared at you angrily again as he tried to push against you.

Adam: YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME! 

Adam began to use his Moonslice semblance again as he began to glow red and broke the blade lock and attempted to slash at you. You did your best to parry but the overwhelming sense of guilt made his attacks feel almost unstoppable. 

Adam: WE SURVIVED EVERYTHING TOGETHER!

Adam slashed at you again and you struggled to parry again.

Adam: WE PICKED EACHOTHER UP WHEN WE FELL DOWN!

Adam slashed again and you almost collapsed at his attack.

Adam: I LOVED YOU!

Adam slashed at you once again and this time you were knocked backward and crashed through some of the burning wood that had fallen from the roof. Your aura protected you but you still felt the heat and the collision of the impact as it took heavy damage. You staggered getting up as you saw Adam walking up to you angrily.

Adam: We suffered so much together. But then you left me. You left me to suffer alone. 

You stood up and looked at Adam with a look of defeat. 

y/n: Adam...

Music should end here. 

Switching to team JNPR's perspective.

Jaune was exiting the elevator with Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora. They were now on the ground floor of the tower. Pyrrha escorted Jaune, Ren, and Nora off the elevator. They all saw as the wyvern grimm circled around the tower above and how large drops of black sludge began to fall from its chest area only creating more grimm around the tower. Jaune, Ren, and Nora were all terrified just from the size of it. 

Pyrrha: The tower can't fall. I'll stay behind and protect it. You all need to get to safety.

Pyrrha spoke again as though she had two voices at once. It still felt as though she wasn't the same person. Jaune was worried for Pyrrha but was also conflicted. He wanted to stay with Pyrrha to keep her safe but he also didn't want to leave Ren and Nora alone. 

Jaune: Pyrrha, we can't leave you alone. 

Nora: Yeah, we're not leaving without you.

Ren: We're not leaving you behind. 

Pyrrha looked worried for a moment as she pondered. But soon she accepted. 

Pyrrha: Very well. But please don't let yourselves get hurt. 

All of team JNPR then made their way to Professor Ozpin's office using the elevator. Once they reached the top they were able to get a better view of the wyvern grimm as it circled the tower. Soon it flew up to the side of the tower and hung at the side. It's eyes peered into Professor Ozpin's office and glared at all of team JNPR as it began to growl. Pyrrha eyes then began to glow a fiery brown color as she stared down the wyvern. 

Pyrrha: We won't fault any of you if you choose to leave now. 

Jaune was confused as to what Pyrrha meant. 

Jaune: We?

Team JNPR then heard another elevator door open behind them as they saw Cinder walk into the office behind them. Cinder now had several scars on the left side of her face and parts of her dress was torn. She no longer had her weapon midnight, but she looked furious and her eyes were glowing a fiery hazel color along with the patterns in her dress. Cinder immediately set her sights on Pyrrha. Jaune stepped up next to Pyrrha and Ren and Nora stepped up next to her as well.