With You - Epilogue 2

Auden sat back on the sofa in the recording studio, unable to contain her excitement. She didn't think she'd ever get tired of seeing her songs come to life. 

That day Jimin was in the booth, Ha-sungwoon standing beside him. 

A couple months ago Jimin had reached out to his friend to do a song together. Auden had thought it was a great idea and petitioned that they sing the song that her and Jimin had created. Because Auden couldn't sing it with him she told him to find someone who could help complete it. 

After that suggestion, things just started to fall into place. A Netflix series reached out to HYBE asking if Jimin wanted to do an OST for one of the episodes. He told them he had a song and they immediately agreed to work with him. 

With You had come from Auden's heart, and Jimin's too. She felt tears come into her eyes as she watched him sing into the mic on the other side of the glass. 

He was looking at her, every word from his lips a love letter. The lyrics were the things they'd felt while falling in love, and the journey they went on fighting for that love.  

Hitman Bang sat beside her, and he noticed Auden's emotional state. 

"I'm proud of you, Auden," he said suddenly. 

Auden sniffled, using a tissue to dab at the corner of her eyes and compose herself. 

"The song is pretty good, but I can't take all the credit—" 

"Not the song you made, Auden. I'm proud of you. Proud that you followed your heart." 

Auden's eyes widened. "T-thank you." 

"He loves you. And I can see that you two belong together." 

Auden's heart melted a little at Hitman Bang's words. He'd once said that Jimin would never belong to her. But Auden had come to learn that there were several types of love in this world. And Jimin loved her as a wife, a partner, and a best friend. He loved Army too, just differently. And Auden was okay with that. She knew the difference and she was willing to let other's adore him. 

"I wouldn't have met him if you hadn't come to offer me the job though," Auden reminded him, giving him a knowing smile. 

"Ahh, you're right. I guess this is all my doing then, isn't it?" Hitman Bang grinned and Auden laughed. 

The music cutout and Jimin's voice came through the studio speakers. 

"How was that take, Auden?" He looked expectantly at her, waiting for her approval. 

Auden smiled and walked over to the mic, pressing down on the red talk button she said, "That was perfect. But just to be sure, want to do one more take?" 

Both Jimin and Ha-sungwoon nodded. 

The music started up again, and Auden closed her eyes listening to Jimin's sweet voice over the speakers. 

"I wanna be with you"

A\N: That's the final scene! Thank you all again for your love and support! If you enjoyed this you can hop on over to the next story I'm working on. My You. A Jungkook fanfic! :) Can't wait to continue on this journey writing fanfics that make so so happy! 

Don't forget to vote on your favorite chapters and comment on the scenes you enjoyed! I love interacting with you all and seeing which scenes you loved most! 

Borahae! 

~ Sasha