Twenty.

Auden stared at the blank page in front of her. She hadn't written a single word for hours. Her lined paper stared back at her, daring her to put words down.

But she couldn't.

The events that occurred with Jimin the night before were hindering her ability to write any new songs. Her mind was caught up. Trying to comprehend and detangle her feelings.

Auden decided then that it was useless to try and write. It was eight o'clock at night and so she figured she might try and take a break, and come back to it later.

She shuffled out of the music room and to her bedroom. Not knowing what else to do, she drew herself a bath.

Maybe she just needed to relax.

She turned on the faucet, the running water a quiet hum in the background that Auden found soothing. She poured in some body wash to make bubbles and the soft comforting scent of lavender filled the bathroom.

She stripped down, and then tentatively stepped into the hot water. It was so hot, it took her a moment to adjust to the temperature, but eventually she was able to lower herself completely into the water.

She sighed, leaning her head back against the porcelain edge and closed her eyes. She told herself not to think, to just allow her mind to go blank. But instead, images of the way Jimin's lips felt on her neck came flooding back into her head.

His plump lips had been so soft. So careful.

Auden had kissed boys before. She'd had a serious boyfriend all through high school, and she'd even had a few flings with boys at UCLA. And yet, none of them compared to the kiss she'd been given last night.

Jimin hadn't even kissed her on the lips, and it was ranking as one the best ones she'd ever received. Why it was the best she'd been given? She didn't quite know yet. She only knew that her skin had never erupted with goosebumps when someone had kissed her before. She'd never had her breath hitch, or her eyes flutter close. She'd never craved to reach up and tangle her hands into someone's hair before. She'd also never felt so much. . .desire.

Auden groaned, sitting up and splashing water onto her face.

Stop thinking about it, she scolded herself.

Jimin was one of the most wanted men in the world. It wasn't like she was the only one that found him attractive. He probably affected every girl in the same way. She was just like all his other fans, desperate for his attention.

But his words were still an echo in the back of her head. Defying her ability to deny.

Why can't I have you?

Did that mean he wanted her? There was no way. He must be bored, she mused. Why else would he kiss someone that wasn't even remotely in his league?

Auden decided that a bath was also not doing her any favors so she got out, dripping water onto the tile floor as she got herself a towel, and wrapped it around herself. She pulled the plug and the water, and watched it drain slowly.

Her phone started to ring then, and Auden jumped at the unexpected interruption. She looked around the bathroom in search of her phone when she realized she'd left it in the music room. She hurried out into living room, towel still wrapped around her body.

She found it sitting next to her empty sheet of line paper on the piano, and quickly snatched it up just before the last ring sounded.

"Hello?" she asked, a little breathless.

"Auden, this is Bang Si-hyuk. I'm just checking in that you'll have more songs ready by this weekend. We're planning to record again."

"Oh, yes, I'm working on them right now. I'll for sure have them to you by Saturday," she said. Inwardly panicking as she verbalized the promise.