DAY THREE

"Hey guys today we are picking up simon from the airport" I say

"He's come over because my parents want to see him again because he's the thrid son they never got" I added caption saying my fault

"Anyway he's going ot help me with heavy lifting and he's staying in the big nice room I made yesterday! So first thing we are going to do is get myself a cup of tea and himself a coffee he has asked for. Then we are going to go dump his shit at the house hang out for a while im going to paint the rooms one more coat at some point and maybe get the carpet and wooden floors down I'm not too sure but at the ned of the day we are going for supper at my parents house so it's not going to be a very work based day but let's goo"

I record me buying and ordering the drinks and going to pick up simon.

I got to the airport and waited for him to message me saying he's landed or something.

Once I got the message I walk out of my car and into the building to get him.

He cane down the stairs with a basic black gym bag with  a big puffer jacket and white Nike shoes.

He walked up and hugged me

"Hey!" I say chuckling at the encounter

"There us a bunch of fans behind me so I couldn't really do anything else" He said nervously

"Ok let's go in the car then"

We walk out and here "shubble! Miniminter! Can we have a picture?" From multiple teenagers we heard people saying "we ship minible" from girls and "my friend has a crush on you" from both boys and girls.

We get into my car and I drive.

"Fuck doing that again" I say

"Yeah" He agrees

"Before you say anything I'd like to apologise now for any actions my mother does tonight"

"What? Why?" He said

"She doesn't know but she's invited you over for dinner and I couldn't exactly say no"

"Oh no" He said "I love your family but you mum always pesters us"

"I'm aware trust me" I say "my dad suspects something but refuses to tell her because and I quote 'She's bat shit crazy' is what he said and reminded me about the time my brothers told her about their girlfriends as well as freezy that one was scary for me" I start "instead of her  Interrogating him she was interrogating me!"

He starts laughing

"Don't laugh we've got a full dinner of that"

He stopped "fuck!"

I start laughing

"Are you ready?" I say pulling up to the house he closed his eyes

I started recording but gave him the camera so I could get hid reaction

"No. Yes. No." He said

"Open them anyways!"

He opened them and saw the cottage "Oh my god" He said

"What?"

"It's a lot more bigger than I thought" he said "the garden looks amazing and the overgrown on the house"

"Ready for the inside?"

"Hell yeah!" He said hyped

I open the door which leads you into the kitchen and dining room (it's a 2 in 1) as well as the open planned living room to it.