Chapter 13- Furious.

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆.❞

. . .

{POV‐ Narrator}

Illiana's leg led her to her room gracefully as she opens the door and walks in.

...Her graceful façade practically crumbles as her body plummeting right after the doors close. Her awfully rosy face,  and her eyes which were covered by her hair slightly revealed now.

"a crush..." 'on me?' She speaks out, but ends the statement by thoughts.

Illiana clutches the edge of her dress, her face red in embarrassment.

Her left unknown to the ear listening in from the backside of the very door she was leaning on, as anonymous footsteps lighten and slowly fade away.

...

"She has...a crush?" He said, his voice slightly forced. The anonymous figure, most likely a male by the tone of his voice, looked down at the bowing maid at the ground, while he himself sat at a throne.

"Judging by the tone of her voice, as well as her supposedly red face, posture and speech; Most likely, master." The maid said, her sapphire eyes left dull as she opens them.

"...I see, continue watching what happens, make sure she's...safe as well, I suppose..." The man says, his eyes darting at the roof as his cheeks slightly tint red.

"...Yes, master." The maid says having a deadpan look, though her eyes shouted disgust and
ew‐s, not that the man sitting on the throne could see her eyes.

...

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖞! 𝕬𝖓 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘!

...

{POV‐ Achlyes}

An annoying pest has been following me and trying to strike a conversation.

Hint‐ It's Pande.

I have grown to tolerate him...somewhat. He was currently bickering about something that I had too much on my mind to pay attention to.

"Bla. Bla~ bla! Hah...~" Even when I zoned him out, I could still fairly hear his annoying skreiching and mischievous voice as we walk in the school garden.