Chapter 6- Magic Session~

{POV- Narrator}

Her eyes widen. She immediately knew what was happening.

This was one of those cliché situations where both the leads aren't paying attention to their surroundings, and they accidently fall on one another, and their romance story starts from there.

Illiana knew that she ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT getting involved with this crap, she quickly moves out the way and walks away, and Illiana could have sworn that she saw the guy's mood slightly drop.

She then proceeds to trips on air because plot and because God must hate her.

{POV- Illiana}

'Fuck!' I think as I stare at all my stuff on the floor. 'God must hate me.' I blink as imaginary tears flow from my eyes.

"Are you okay, miss?" a soft male voice said, I don't recognize it.

"Yes, kind sir. Thank you for-"

I turn around. Fuck, isn't this the guy I avoided bumping into? Did I just avoid bumping into him just for him to approach me...?

"Shall I help you pick up your stuff, Miss?" he says, looking at my stuff.

Double fuck. Isn't this another situation where one of the leads helps pick up stuff the other lead accidently dropped and when picking the stuff up, their hands accidently touch?!

Look, don't get me wrong, if this was in real life, aka my past life—something like this would've NEVER happened, but this is the fantasy world; anything can happen.

"There is no need, kind sir. I shall manage." I say with a smile, hoping this guy just leaves.

"How can I, I'm sure I can help." he insists, showing worry in his voice 'JUST FUCK OFF DUDE!'

I fake giggle, to hide my annoyance. "I suppose you can, kind sir."

'Please jump off a cliff. 'Kind sir' my ass' I continue smiling.

And now, he was helping me pick my stuff from the floor, my eyes (and maybe a tinsy bit magic) making sure that his hand doesn't come near mine. At all.

"Thank you for the help, I shall go now." I hurriedly say and turn around, and quickly walk away.

But then I got the sudden urge to turn around. 'Don't do it. Don't do it. It's not worth it– not worth it– not worth it–'

I turned around.

I could see that a bitter expression had made its way to the guy's face, I was slightly caught off guard and felt a pang of guilt in my heart. I could feel a war between my heart and brain. With my brain shouting 'TURN AROUND AND LEAVE!' and my heart shouting 'TALK TO HIM!'.

"I like your horns. Their patterns are cool." I turn my back around and walk to the direction of my class. I shouldn't strike for a big conversation; This isn't some cliché love story, and I only said that so my guilty conscience could shut up. So as long as the guy doesn't annoy me, I really couldn't care less.

I then realize, I'm late. Frick.

I dash towards the magic room, but stop in front of the door, and regain my posture. I then slowly knock on the door.

The door softly swinged open and I see a lady, who I assume is the teacher, warmly smiling at me. "Ah, dear, you're slightly late...that's okay I suppose, since it is the first day- you must've gotten lost?"

I hesitantly nod. "I see, you can go sit next to the Crown Prince, Zande." she instructs as I look at her as if she cooked my grandmother and fed her to me.

She was smiling as if she had no idea about Zande's crazy fangirls...But I quietly comply and walk towards the table Zande was in, praying that he'll just ignore me.

I sit next to him after bowing slightly. I can feel his fangirls practically glaring draggers at my back, I can also feel him looking at me like a creep.

If this was the modern world, I probably would've looked straight into his eyes and told him to fuck off. But it's not. And I can literally die for that shit.

If I remember correctly, the name of the teacher teaching us now is 'Minde'.

Mrs. Minde here, was a mother figure to the original Illiana in the novel—since Illiana's biological mother, was a piece of shit. I can't believe that she actually—

"All right class! Today, we all are going to make a small magic potion, alright?" Mrs. Minde interrupts my thoughts.

"We will be needing a few rosevells," she continues. I think a rosevell is a magical flower that heals, but doing something wrong to it could lead to poison. The poison that the original Illiana drank was Rosevell tea.

Though she originally drank the tea with the anticipation of healing from a fever, Zande had put a spy in the Ellis household to mess with the rosevell tea and make it poisonous.

I shiver at that thought. I cannot let that happen.

"Then, we will..." Mrs. Minde continues. I blanked out whatever she was saying.

"...blab la......dragon breath......bla‐" Mrs. Minde says. Whatever— dra‐ WAIT, DRAGON BREATH!?

THE SAME DRAGON BREATH THAT RAN OUT WHEN THE FEMALE LEAD, ACHLYES, DESPERATELY NEEDED TO SAVE HER MOTHER?

...

Right now, I'm using dragon breath to make the potion.

Well, I'll just let the story go in the original flow. Minus me bullying Achlyes, let's hope there won't be too many butterfly effects (I have a feeling I jinxed myself by saying that.)

{POV- Zande (Crown prince guy)}

I was ignoring the old hag (Mrs. Minde) talking when I heard a knock at the door. Hmm, who is so late to class? Maybe it's a teacher, not a student—

I was proven wrong when I see a lady with maroon hair walk in, very slightly sweating. Hm, another fangirl, ugh—wait, isn't that the Illiana girl who was talking to Lady Knight?

I could feel myself frown; She was the one who took Lady Achlyes's attention. But I could also feel my interest peek up slightly...Wasn't she the one that broke off our engagement? Not that I wanted it in the first place.

While I was lost in thoughts, I didn't notice her approaching me, I only noticed after she bowed to me slightly and sat down next to me. I also didn't notice her slowly moving herself away from me.

I found myself staring at her. Why does she look so...nervous?

!

Is she possibly one of my fangirls? But...didn't she break off our engagement?

I realized that I had been staring for too long and I could swear that I saw her eyes saying 'fuck off'. But I quickly cleared that thought away, no way she did that.

The old hag starts talking whatever and I, for some reason, actually pay attention.

"We will be needing a few rosevells," I could see Blliana? Ah, Illiana, flinch at the mention of rosevell and suddenly freeze.

'How interesting~?' I thought while smirking.

(A/N: Illiana would start crying if she found out he said that. Not because she's scared of ruining the plot, but because of disgust.)

1193 words.

Author Note:

Magic Lesson and a bit about the original Illiana and her relationships~

What do you think Illiana's biological mother did? And what the heck is wrong with Zande?

...