Chapter 2- Planning...[Edited]

While I was accepting—I mean, thinking of ways to avoid death, a man barged into the room, I think I saw a few other people follow behind but since they look irrelevant, I ignored them.

The guy who looked relevant, had black silk—very long hair, ruby red eyes, and he was wearing a very expensive looking suit which wasn't put on properly and revealed a bit of his chest.

But seriously, what was up with people barging into this room? ...But then again, that wasn't what I was most concerned about...

'Who is this guy-? '

"Darling..sweetheart, you're awake!" The hot relevant guy runs towards me like an animal after its prey or something, then lifts me up to the air and twirls me—and when I was put down, I quickly found myself wrapped in a tight hug as the hot relevant guy was whispering soft sweet words in my ears. This isn't good for my heart; I might get diabetes!

"...Do you know how worried you made this father of yours?"

...THUMP.

That was the sound of my heart beating in absolute fear.

HOW COULD I FORGET?! ILLIANA'S TOTALLY WIPPED FATHER!

THIS GUY STARTED A FUCKING WAR AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT ILLIANA'S DEATH! AND HE'S KILLED PEOPLE FOR HER BEFORE, UNKNOWN TO HER!

HE'S BASICALLY A YANDERE! MINUS THE LOVE PART! A PLANTONIC YANDERE! IS THAT EVEN A THING?

In. Out. In. Out. Deep breaths, deep breaths.

The best thing to do now would be to act like I lost my memory, because I know nothing, and it'd be easier to use memory loss as an excuse.

"...Who are you?" I finally mumbled out, it kind of sounded out like a whisper; I was still very much shocked that I was now Illiana, and still on the verge of a mental breakdown, so suddenly having this guy hugging me is NOT helping.

His smile suddenly falls, and his eyes widen with sadness? horror? I really couldn't tell. "W-what do you mean, dear?" his voice sounded like he was in pain and dread. It made me feel guilt for some reason. As he says that, he quickly carries me again and puts me on the pink couch.

Once he set me down, he quickly gets on one of his knees and looks me in the eyes, his eyes were fully panicking and he had a look of desperation as he finally mutters out in a sweet and very gentle voice "I-it's alright, sweetheart, this father of yours will make sure you're all fine again..." It sounded like he needed comfort more than me, it made me feel a pang of pain in my heart, for some reason.

Grand Duke Reel Ellis (the father)'s tone suddenly changes as he glares at the irrelevant people behind "What are you waiting for? An invitation?" After hearing his tone, I shiver—which was noticed by the duke, his eyes express guilt as he held my hand in his, I was slightly touched to be honest.

An old guy comes forth, as he stutters out "M-my lady, I-illiana, pl-please give me y-your right hand!" I nod and give him my hand but not before taking a second for my brain to load and find out which of my hands were my right hand.

Once the doctor had done whatever he did, he speaks "S-she must've had a t-temporary memory loss, you-your grace, but not to worry! she'll get her m-memories back I-in a short w-while!" 'What the heck is this old man babbling about? How can I get her memories?'

how stupid—...'

...

That was what I thought before I fainted from pain and all of Illiana's life flashing before my eyes. Even her memories from the future, where she died and everything!