Make sure she knows

'shes not here ser, she went to see lord lannister.'

'why?' sandor barked, he heard the baby but needed daphne first. Needed to know she was okay.

'he requested-' but sandor ran off only to find her daphne in the imps arms.

'what did you do?' sandor barked, shoving Tyrion from her.

'My father killed her.' tyrion told him tears running down his face. 'I loved her and he killed her... and the baby.' Sandor held daphne close Tyrion watched him confused wiping at his nose. 'you knew her?'

'I loved her and she loved me.' sandor informed him. 'you... you...' sandor placed a kiss to her dead, her body lay limp before him as he stood up. 'you got her killed.' Sandor told him taking threatening steps towards Tyrion.

'my father-' but sandor didn't want to hear it. He took tyrions head in between his hands and snapped his head. Tyrion crumpled to the floor beside his father. Sandor let a tear fall from his eye before kissing daphnes head one more time.

'I will protect her.' sandor promised. 'I will love her and keep her safe and make sure she never has to... I will make sure she had a life a good life.' Sandor told daphne tears in his eyes. 'I love you. I will always love you and I will make sure our baby knows you love them too.'