Name day

Joffrey's name day celebration was in full swing when they arrived at the castle. A man was currently having wine pour down his throat to the point of choking Joffrey was smiling maliciously

'You can't!' Sansa sputtered

'What did you just say? Did you just say I can't?' Joffrey questioned

'I just mean that would be bad luck to kill a man on name day.' Sansa clarified.

'Some sort of peasant superstition.' Joffrey muttered brushing it off

'No the girl is right,' Sandor told him 'what a man sows on his name day he reaps all year.'

'Take him away I will have him killed tomorrow, the fool.' Joffrey said as the man was thrown to the ground spewing out the wine that was forced down him.

'A fool, you are so clever.' Sansa told him 'he would make a much better fool than a knight, he does not deserve the mercy of a quick death.'

'Did you hear my lady? from this day you will be my new fool.' Joffrey decreed.

'Thank you your Grace and you my lady thank you.' He said bowing before them nervously.

'Beloved nephew' Tyrion said approaching 'we looked for you on the battlefield you were nowhere to be found.' Tyrion remarked pouring a glass of wine.

'I've been here ruling the kingdom's.' Joffrey said pompously.

'And what a fine job you've done...' Tyrion turned to his younger niece and nephew. 'look at you more beautiful than ever and you, you are going to be than the hound but much better looking,' Tyrion said talking to Marcella and Tommen. 'he doesn't like me,' tyrion said to Bronn, motioning to Sandor.

'I can't understand why...' Bronn said standing next to Sandor.

'Oh and Happy name day.' Tyrion said reaching for the wine again. 'I wish I could stay and celebrate but there is work to be done,' Tyrion informed Joffrey marching off

'Work? what work? why are you here?' Joffrey questioned. Sandor watched him go, perhaps if the imp was back the whores sent to... no the war was still going on. It would be moons at the rate things were going before he saw daphne again. Disappointment filled him as the King sauntered around.