Cup Bearer

Joffreys wedding was large and obnoxious and hot. So hot. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. Daphne stood behind her, feeling weak and queasy.

'take a seat daphne.' Sansa requested. 'I don't need you tonight.' daphne nodded looking for an open spot, she felt pale, her legs wobbly. Tyrion watched her he stood up but his father caught his eye and he sat right back down as a group of dwarves came out in costume. He didn't have a clue what joffrey had planned. Even Margaery didn't look to pleased. Joffrey was laughing and clapping. The half mens came out preforming the death of Robb stark, a play of Robbs downfall at the wedding. Daphne felt like she was going to be sick just watching she couldn't imagine how Tyrion felt. She looked over to him but his face was pinched watching the men get laughed at by everyone, the king the loudest.

Definitely hadn't taken a vile in ages maybe this could just be the flu it felt like a flu, daphne remarked but sitting here at Joffrey wedding she recalled all the times both men had filled her, this wasn't the flu it was real but she felt like death. And then she tried to think back to when she last blood she couldn't remember her hands moved slowly to her stomach below the table, varys didn't notice, fingers running over a slight bulge. Could it be? Could she be? Was this really happening? So much had happened since her previous thought of pregnancy but now sitting here... she knew it was real, this baby was real and growing inside her.

'What's wrong?' Sandor whispered noticing her panicked and pale face

'N-n-Nothing.' she stuttered out

'I don't believe you. What's wrong?' she opened her mouth to say I think I'm pregnant when Joffrey called

'Dog come here dog!' he shouted Sandor grumbled moving back to stand behind the king once he was positioned he kept his eyes locked on Daphne but her nervous face turning back to her food she poked at it, she was nauseous.

'well fought, well fought.' Joffery said as every took a bow. 'a champion purse.' He held out a pouch of gold for them. 'although you are not the champions yet are you?' he slapped the pouch in his hands. 'a true champion defeats all the challengers. Surely there are others out there who dare to challenge by reign... uncle. How about you? I'm sure they have a spare costume...'

'once taste of combat was enough for my your grace.' Tyrion said ever so kindly. 'I would like to keep what remains of my face. I think you should fight him. This was but a poor imitation of your own bravery in the field of battle. I speak as a firsthand witness. Climb down from the high table with your new valerian sword and show everyone who a true king wins his throne... be careful though, this one is clearly mad with lust.' He pointed at one of the actors for joffreys little skit. 'it would be a tragedy for the king to lose his virtue hours before his wedding night'. Tyrion sat back down and sipped on his drink, Joffrey however was not pleased he sauntered over to Tyrion and poured his drink on tyrions head.

'a fine vintage.' Tyrion said calmly. 'shame that it spilled.'

'Joffrey.' Tywin warned.

'it did not spill.' He told him.

'My love come back to me.' margaery told him reaching a hand out.

'well how does he expect me to toast without wine?' Joffrey questioned moving back to her. 'uncle... you can be my cup bearer seeing as youre too cowardly to fight.'

'your grace does me a great honor.' Tyrion said as he got up.

'it was not meant as an honor.' Joffrey muttered. Tyrion walked around the table and reached out for joffreys cup but Joffrey dropped it to the ground kicking it away.

'bring me my goblet.' Joffrey demanded. Tyrion searched for it but it was sansa who found it bringing it to Tyrion. Tyrion brought it back over to joffrey, everyone else at the wedding was silent. Completely silent. Sandor watched daphne, slowly getting closer to her. she sat at one of the front tables, varys had invited her to sit with him. She didn't look well sandor noticed and he refused to stand at the kings backside while he belittled the world when he could be with daphne.

The only sound was the waves in the distance and the birds in the trees.

'what good is an empty cup? Fill it.' Joffrey told him. Tyrin filled it, handing it back to him. 'kneel. Kneel before your king, kneel...i said... kneel!' Joffrey yelled.

'Look the pie!' Margaery said and everyone cheered, tyrion looked over at her and let out a deep sigh. Joffrey walked off the high table and took his valaryan sword he smashed the cake and doves soared out. daphnes face scrunched up as dead birds sat in the cake, she really didn't feel well. Joffery was fed a piece of cake by Margaery, his brand new wife.

'Can we go?' Sansa questioned hopefully. Tyrion nodded getting up.

'uncle... where are you going?'

'I thought I might change out of these wet clothes...' tyrion told him,

'no, no, no you are perfect the way you are.' Joffrey said smirking taking another bite of the murdered dove cake. Joffrey cleared his throat looking to tyrion 'serve me my wine.'

Tyrion moved slowly over to joffrey's cup which was right night to him, Joffrey had attitude and lack of skill in anything except humiliating and hurting people.

'well hurry up this cake is dry!' joffrey demanded and Tyrion handed over the cup moving back to his seat. Sandor inched closer to daphne kneeling before her.

'whats wrong?' he whispered placing a hand on her back.

'mmm good.' Joffrey said downing the wine. 'needs washing down.' Joffrey said and Margaery smiled sweetly at him.

'if it pleases your grace-'

'no... no... you will...' Joffrey started couching. 'you will wait here..' choking... coughing un able to breathe. He took another sip.

'daphne?' but she turned around at the sound of Joffrey choking.

'your grace?' tyrion questioned.

'hes choking!' Margaery cried out as he grasped at his throat and stumbled off the high table.

'Joffrey! Out of the way!' Jaime came running, everyone watched as Joffrey fell to the ground. Coughing up blood, Jaime rushing to his nephews side.

'someone help him!'

'joffrey!' Joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned cradling Joffrey in her arms. tywin got up and walked around the table. Waiting for his grandson die. Tyrion moved forward as well not believing what he was seeing. Sansa was gone but Daphne didn't notice. She was focused on Joffrey. His face turning pale as he gasped for breathe.

'joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned again.

'Help him!'

Joffrey reached out pointing at Tyrion, pointing at his cup, blood spilled down his nose as he died.

'my son,' cersei cried. 'hes gone. Our king is gone.'

'He did this. He poisoned my son. Your king.' Cersei said getting louder and louder with each word until she was screaming. 'Take him. Take him. Take him! Take him!' cersei demanded, joffery still in her arms.

Guards dragged Tyrion away.

Cersei was out for blood.