Jobs to do

Sandor kissed daphne awake the next morning. She smiled eyes still closed holding him tighter.

'Dont leave...' she moaned

'I dont want to. Trust me. Id rather spend the rest of my life right here, with you.' he told her and she opened her eyes smiling softly up at him as he rolled her onto her back. 'I have to go though. Dont want to lose my pretty head' he teased.

'I like your pretty head just where it is.' she told him wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck her body hovered as he balanced on his hands and knees.

'Daphne love i gotta go.' He said plopping her down as he lowered to his elbows. But she refused to let go.

'Nooo.' she moaned. 'Stay.' But sandor had played this game with her before and although he hated leaving he loved seeing her smile when he came back every night. He reached between her legs, grasping at her clit, her grip softened as he kissed her neck. Fingers plunging into her legs shaking he pulled himself free of her glorious grasp.

'Cheater.' she told him smiling up at him.

'I gotta go,' he told her putting on his clothes. 'Dont worry ill be back...' his mouth grazed over her lips before making his way quickly down her body. A soft moan escaped her. 'You didnt think i would just tease with you like that did you?' Sandor questioned between little bites and sucks teasing at her sensitive bud. He felt her release and he moved back up kissing her goodbye she could taste herself on his tongue. 'I'll see you tonight.'

'Ill be counting down the minutes.' she informed him. She hated when he left but they both had their jobs to do their roles to play in the world.