Tyrion knows...

Tyrion's head tilted, his expression momentarily unguarded and decisively bewildered. Just as quickly, his features blanked. A blatant refusal to talk. He knew, he knew about sandor, daphne thought as Tyrion stared at her.

'hello my lion.' She coed. But he just watched her over his drink, resting against his lip. 'tyrion?' she questioned stepping forward. That was one of his rules, she would bed no one but him during their time together but she couldn't not love sandor, sandor was the first man she truly loved. She did care about Tyrion, he was a kind man, but would he turn vicious if he found out?

'T-Tyrion?' daphne questioned stepping closer.

He isnt mine but i am his. Daphne thought as she looked down to the little lion. Sandor is mine but i belong to Tyrion, daphne thought again and again. She felt like she was breaking sandor heart.

'I am yours and you are mine.' Daphne told him. 'You can trust me.' She said that last part with complete honesty. She wouldnt betray him she had grown to like the little man. He was handsome, wise and funny and very charming. He wasnt a bad fuck either but he was no sandor. Tyrion pulled her down to him kissing her. 'whats wrong?' she questioned laying her head back on his chest.

'dealing with cersei and Joffrey, its killing me. the council... they don't respect me. I feel like I am failing my father again and again. But he would like that.' Tyrion told her. so his face covered in emotions wasn't about her, she let out a relived breath. 'I also gave Joffrey an unfortunate present...'

'Your father trusted you, he wouldn't have given you the keys to the kingdom if he didn't.' daphne reminded him.

'he is waiting for me to fail.' Tyrion ran his hand through her hand mindlessly with one hand while the other wrapped around her chest, her fingers dragging delicately along his arm, giving him goosebumps.

'to prove him wrong.' Daphne told him looking over to Tyrion. 'be the best damn Hand this city has ever seen.'

'put a leash on the king? Tell him what to do?' Tyrion questioned with a laugh.

'I don't know how, I'm not the one with the brains.' She reminded him.

'you can read and write cant you?' daphne shook her head embarrassed. Sandor was teaching her but she wasn't about to tell Tyrion that.

'you know many whores that are literate?' daphne pondered.

'I suppose not, you are just so...'

'pretty and stupid?' daphne questioned her face pinched.

'no...' Tyrion told her. 'you are beautiful but you don't need to read or write to be smart. You are brave-'

'no I'm not.' Daphne told him.

'you traveled from the north to kings landing, then went to a war camp, then came back with me, basically a stranger. I would call that brave.' Tyrion corrected.

'two out of the three I didn't have a choice in the matter.' Daphne informed him.

'still.... smart doesn't have to mean book smart-'

'I have been a whore since I was barely 11.' Daphne reminded him. 'I'm good at one thing. Its not a very useful thing but I'm good at it.'

'you are excellent,' Tyrion corrected bringing her hand to his lips kissing it. 'but do not belittle yourself. I could teach you?' Tyrion offered but daphne liked that read was her and sandors nightly routine.

'that's alright Tyrion. Thank you though.' Daphne told him.

'if you ever wish to learn I would be happy to help.' Tyrion assured.

'thank you.' She tipped her head up pressing a kiss to his lips before laying back down, he continued to play with her hair until she fell asleep.