Dagger, Dagger

'May the seven guide the princess on her journey, may the crown give her wisdom, may the warrior give her courage...'

'One day I pray you love someone. I pray you love her so much when you close your eyes you see her face. I want that for you I want you to know what it's like to love someone. To truly love someone. Before I take her from you.' cersei told Tyrion calmly as they watched Marcella sail away to dorne.

Tyrion looked at her for a moment before turning and leaving.

Tommen cried tears running down his face as he watched a sister sail away. Joffrey scoffed at the sight.

'I saw you cry' sansa said softly, daphne stood behind sansa silently, her gaze shifting slightly to sandor stood behind Joffrey, she reached out a finger, locking her pinky with his. The ghost of a smile pulled at his lips, as daphne took the tiniest step towards him her dress blowing in the wind against his leg.

'What did you say?' Joffrey sneered at her

'My little brother cried when I left for Winterfell.' Sansa corrected.

'So?'

'It seems normal thing' sansa told him.

'Is your little brother Prince?' Joffrey remarked.

'No' Sansa told him slowly.

'Then it really isn't relevant then.' Joffrey told her, walking away. 'come dog.' Sandor sneered Joffrey, letting daphne go, her eyes following him before landing on cersei. She had tears running down her face, as she watched her daughter sail off.

+++++++++++

'I got you something.' Sandor said pulling a box from under his bed.

'another book?' she asked hopefully.

'better.' He handed it to her. she opened it to see a blade, the handle was beaded and jeweled. She held it lightly in her hands. 'like this.' He put his hand around her, helping her grip it.

'why would I need a blade?' daphne questioned admiring it.

'the capital is a dangerous place. I'm not always going to be right at your side like I want to be. I want you to be safe.' Sandor told her.

'I don't know the first thing about weapons.' Daphne admitted.

'stab em with the pointy end is a good start.' Sandor told her. 'keep a good grip, youre little, use that to your advantage... but its just for precaution.' Sandor told her. 'I don't expect anything to happen. Not with me around.' He assured.

'thank you.' She said kissing him, he took the blade from her hand putting it aside, keeping on ehand on her.

Sandor leaned down and took one of daphnes nipples into his mouth. Sucking hard against the lace so that it rubbed just enough to drive her crazy. He did the same to the other breast and she moaned against his shoulder.

"I love how responsive you are," he whispered as his hands spread across her rib cage. It was seconds later that the dress came undone completely and he had full access to what he wanted.

Daphne spread her legs out wide so that he could see just what he was doing to her. Sandor took in daphnes bare pussy with its glistening folds. She saw his eyes flash before he ripped his clothes off, not caring where they landed. His cock was huge against his stomach and he stroked it absent-mindedly as he watched her. she dropped to her knees, licking at her lips.

He started fucking her face and she felt her own arousal drip down between her ass cheeks. Sandor never pushed too far or too fast. It was as if he knew precisely how much daphne could handle. Just before daphne was sure that he was going to blow his load down her throat, he pulled back panting.

Daphne noticed that the more sandor has to deal with Joffrey the hard her pounded into her, the longer he lasted, needing to get the day out of his mind, or else he was sure to kill the King. she didn't mind, she quite enjoyed it.

'my turn.' He growled against her, lips trailing down her body, a shiver went through her body as his tongue found her.