Lick, bite, oh my...

She found sandor among the wounded, she looked him over from a distance before he caught her eye. He stood up eyes locked on her, tipping his head she followed him

'I was so worried about you.' Daphne told him hugging him tight. 'are you hurt?'

'imp set the water on fire.' Sandor told her.

'he what?' daphne had heard of burning men running up from the boat she thought it was a metaphor.

'men, falling into the water, coming running up on the shores...' sandor told her. 'on fucking fire.' Daphnes hand went to his cheek, his scarred cheek.

'are you alright?' she questioned softly as they made it to his room.

'it was... bad.' Sandor admitted. 'I told the king to fuck off.' He mumbled against her lips.

'you what?' daphne questioned pulling back but sandor kept a firm grip on her hips.

'yep... I'm not quite certain if I'm going to be executed tomorrow.' Sandor told her. daphne stared at him flabbergasted. 'let me love you now more time just in case.' sandor told her.

Sandor kissed up her legs his lips grazing along her skin she felt a tingle rushed through her. A mew escaped her lips her legs wrapping around his back, as he ran his hands along her thighs.

"Beautiful. You are so very beautiful. Probably the most . . ." He gave her a helpless look, he felt like the luckiest man alive, as she smiled down at him biting at her lip. 'I don't deserve you.' He told her lips capturing her own.

The noise Sandor makes is rough and animalistic, and it took Daphne about three seconds to realize that he's already coming, groaning into her skin, trapping her hand between their bodies. She felt him shudder, and this perfect man coming apart against her, consumed by pleasure, but she also saw the fear in his eyes, the fear of losing her. She felt him fill her before scattering kisses down her chest and stomach, his tongue teasing her, followed by a lick, and a bite, and oh my God... Earth-shattering.

+++++++++++

'I Joffrey of house Baratheon the first of my name king of the andals and the first man, Lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm do you hear by proclaim my grandfather Tywin Lannister the savior of the city and the hand of the king.'

'Thank you Grace' Tywin said as he took the hand pin turned on his horse marching back down the hallway.