Fuck the night away

Daphne went through her days like usual. Fucking the night away and sleeping the day away but the previous two nights had left her in a tizzy. The man with the scar. The man with the very skilled mouth. The man that was surely someone very important he wore royal colors peeling them to the floor, letting them drop like dead weight. Yet just he wasnt a knight. Knights liked to boast about that. Although knights were supposed to be celibate they never were. Even king robert was known to have whores in his room. Daphne was glad bealish hadnt sent her up to the castle. Since she was newer, she wasnt trusted to keep quiet although it seemed everyone knew of the kings affairs. She wanted to ask someone. Anyone about the man with the scar but she also liked the mystery of it. The man with the scar could be anyone. He could be a hero or a killer. He could be a rich and powerful lord or a sell sword. He could be an exiled prince from a far away land for all she knew but whoever he was daphne knew that she liked him and she couldnt wait for him to come back. She didnt have to wait long.

The next night he went back. Daphne was busy, she had quickly become a favorite so sandor waited and waited and waited.

'Its late or early shes gonna be tired, cant i offer you someone else Clegane?' Bealish questioned a slimy smile on his face.

'No.' sandor barked. It was just after 3 when she was done.

'All yours.' bealish said as most of the women were finishing up, the men needing to get back to their own work in a few hours but there sandor stay for hours ignoring every tit and ass that walked by him.

Daphne lay on her bed exhausted these capital men never stopped. She heard her door open and turned annoyed until she saw who it was.

'Back already?' She questioned as sandor came in shutting the door. Suddenly no longer tired.

'I see youre ready for me.' He said noting her lack of clothing.

'Last guy ripped it. Thought i was done. Glad im not...' she told him. He smirked as he pulled off his clothes she walked over to him helping him his hands going to her immediately.