Loved you more

Tyrion loved daphne more than daphne loved tyrion. But she still gifted him the burden of passion and he craved it, he craved her.

'I know this is dangerous and I know I told you that you should not visit me here but I missed you.' Tyrion coed pulling daphne into his room. He didn't know what she did with her time when she wasn't with him but he hoped she was staying out of trouble.

'I know you told me we have come to a dangerous place.' Daphne repeated a laugh on her lips. She quite liked being back. Tyrion was busy with his newly appointed position as master of coin and a married man now so she got to spend most her nights with sandor.

'yes, yes but do you know how long it has been?' Tyrion groaned. 'I have not forgotten about you.' He assured her.

'I did not think you forgot about me Tyrion, don't worry.' Daphne said sweetly

'I could never forget about you you're constantly on my mind. I want you,' Tyrion told her. 'I want you constantly but things are so tense right now,' he told her kissing her cheek and neck. 'my nephew the king wants to murder me. My wife hates me because my father murdered her family Oberyn wants to murder everyone whose last name is Lannister.'

'Sounds like you need to relax to me.' Daphne told him

'My lion...' daphne purred. Kissing his lobe gently and trailing several kissed gently against his jaw. She smiled into him a moan of pleasure escaping his lip, closing his eyes at her touch, his adams apple bobbed up and down as her lips trailed down his chest. He grunted loudly as her movements, slow aching of her back drove him harder and harder. Her head lolled back, her eyes closing as her hands gripped his shoulders. Finger through his golden hair, he pulled her into him. A whine escaped her lips, a shudder through her spine. A groan escaped his own lips, filling her before collapsing into each other, falling against the pillow. Sweat glistened off their heart pounding bodies.

'Be careful tyrion.' She traced her finger down his nose. 'I wouldnt want you to fall for another whore.' but he kissed her silencing her.