Leaving you

Sandor woke with daphne in his arms. So warm and content curled up into him. He smiled down at her before rolling her onto her back.

'Daphne...' he whispered kissing her neck working his way down her chest. 'Daphne...' he repeated fingers trailing down her body moving slowly his mouth getting lower as his fingers entered her. Her eyes popped open, a gasp on her lips and she looked down a smile on her face.

'What a nice way to wake up.' she informed him and he brought himself back up to her.

'Todays the day.' He informed her kissing her.

'No.' she shook her head

'Im sorry daphne.'

'I dont want you to go.' she told him.

'I dont want to go.' he informed her.

'Winterfell is so far. A moons travel there and back. You will be gone for forever!' Daphne declared

'I know. I dont want to leave you.' sandor told her.

'Im going to miss you.' she said pushing him to his back straddling him.

'Not as much as im gonna miss you.' sandor informed her.

'I wouldnt be so sure about that.' She smiled as he sat up pulling their bodies flushed together. 'Dont fall in love with anyone while youre gone.' Daphne instructed.

'Cant do that. Im already in love.' He informed her kissing her passionately her fingers tangled in his hair. 'I love you daphne.'

'I love you too sandor.' He saw the sun peaking up over the horizon.

'I gotta go love.' He kissed her again before leaving. How on earth was she going to survive over two moons without him?