Petyr

He groaned against her neck. Daphne wrapped her arms around his back and entwined her legs around his body pulling him in deeper. Sandor began to thrust in and out, slow at first but building in speed, Daphnes moans deepened as his pace increased, eventually pounding her hard again and again. For a little thing she could handle a lot sandor thought as she smiled up at him, riding her own high.

Daphne had convinced sandor to stay the night and leave in the morning, so he was her last for the night. She thought of it like sandor was cleansing her body and mouth of all the disgusting things she had to do the pervious hours. It made her feel like a normal girl for once. It made her feel loved, like she had someone. He was hers and she was his. But the sun would rise, daphne would complain and sandor would leave begrudgingly after kissing her goodbye.

+++++++++++++++

'Daphne.' Petyr called she rose from her seat turning to him.

'Lord bealish' she said with a smile he looked her over silently.

'Come with me.' He extended a hand for her and she took it. Daphne had heard that lord bealish hadnt bedded any of the whores that his heart was set on another but the way he was looking at her made her think otherwise. Petyr was a handsome man, thin, tall and fit better than the majority of men daphne had to fake it with but when she got to his chambers he poured her a drink before offering her a seat. She sat next to him on the small couch not taking a sip of her drink just holding it in her lap.

'Lord b-'

'You have become quite popular daphne.' petyr told her.

'Oh?' She knew this she knew because she was working longer hours than most starting sometimes as midday and going until the sun was already rising.

'Yes. The men have nothing but wonderful things to say about you my dear.' Petyr informed her.

'That is good to hear.' Daphne told him. He reached a gentle hand up to her face sliding his thumb gently across her face.

'I think i need to try for myself.' He told her she took a small drink of wine before rising with a smile. She was a professional after all. He looked her over as her dress fell to the floor pooling at her feet. 'Anything said or done in here remains confidential.' petyr told her.

'Of course my lord.' Petyr grinned his hands reaching out for her guiding her back into the bed. She didnt know what he would like but she figured a lord of his standing wouldnt want screams of false pleasure but more organic noises. She was right. He smiled an open mouth smile as he panted breath. Plunging into her though he screamed out a name. Not her name but Cat.