I didn't say anything but turned away from the window and looked at him.

I noticed his ears turned a very light shade of pink.

Wait.

What?

Don't tell me he is blushing!

Why though?

"I um", he started but stopped and cleared his throat. His hold on the steering wheel tightened.

"I uh you I ", he fumbled with his words and cleared his throat yet again.

I frowned.

What is it?

He took a deep breath and his knuckles turned white holding the steering wheel more tightly.

"I don't have anything to say. You can tell me anything you want.", he said firmly and a little faster.

Huh?

I looked at him frowning.

My brain didn't process what he said for a moment.

What's that supposed to mean?

And why are his ears turning more pink.

"What do you mean?", I asked frowning.

He turned and glared at me.

What did I do?

What's wrong with him?

"Talk", he said firmly.

I will die out of confusion.

What the hell does he want?

"What should I talk?", I asked with a frown.

"Anything", he said a little harshly.

I shook my head and turned around to look out of the window. I don't know what he is saying and he is not ready to tell it properly, so I just didn't say anything.

"Don't ignore me, Arianna.", he said in an emotionless voice and I had enough.

What the hell does he want?

And who is avoiding whom?

I turned around and glared at him.

"Who is avoiding whom, Ash?", I asked glaring at him.

"You are avoiding me when I'm talking to you.", he said.

"When did you even talk to me for me to avoid you?", I scoffed.

"Just now.", he said and glared at me.

"You weren't talking to me. You said something I didn't even understand.", I said and scowled.

"I asked you to talk. What's there to not understand in it?", he asked raising his voice a little.

"And I asked you what should I say?", I asked him raising my voice a little too.

"And I told you to talk anything.", he said and glared at me yet again.

"What do you mean by 'anything'", I asked exasperatedly.

"Don't you know what 'anything' means?", he said a little calmly.

"No. I don't. Please tell me what talking anything means.", I said with a blank expression.

"You are such a brat!", he said.

"I'm not a brat.", I said firmly.

"Yes you are.", he said firmly too.