Note

☆ Writer-
Hii I'm ttee the writer of this story,This is my first story every that I have written I love reading and writing but never really thought I will be doing this one day and here I'm writing this story "WILL I EVER BE HAPPY ?".

Is there a plus-size/ overweight female lead.
Yes, the female lead is a bit overweight, and it does have importance in this story related to bullying. At the same time, I know many of my readers don't want to imagine/think that, so feel free to imagine/think what you want, but it will vary the emotions.

Are there ? Mature themes
This story has mature language and consists of sensitive topics like bullying. 

Plot-
This story mainly focuses about a high school girl named Rena who is trying to figure out what happiness is about her life is full of darkness where she is trying her best to leave this life of sadness and find happiness and you might find a bit of cringe in this story or a bit complicated Story line.

Introduction-
Rena is a high schooler in the last year, where her life was full of darkness, sadness, and loneliness where everyone seem to be far.

character-
The characters in this story are going to be introduced during their entry during the chapters. [Author- mystery is the best ;)] but I will do the character introduction later.

What is this story based & about?
This story is contains a lot of emotional stuff a person might go thought and doubts of one's life choices everything comes and it's all dark and sadness drowning the life where happiness love seems impossible to find...Will She Ever Find happiness ? Is the question.