12. IT'S A DATE?

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?? WHY AREN'T YOU CHILDREN IN YOUR BED ALREADY!!" someone said and suddenly Harry's dreams were shredded into pieces.

They were so close...the most magical moment of his life was about to happen..but ofcourse someone had to ruin that.

They all turned their heads to see that Filch (the care taker of Hogwarts) was standing at the door.
He had a really angry look on his face...well to be fair he's always angry.

All of them were a little worried...well cause Filch isn't exactly the friendliest kinda guy and they can definitely get in trouble because of not being in their own dorms at this late at night.

"Yeah yeah chill out Mr Filch we're leaving", said Louis.

Everyone instantly turned their faces towards louis. Now they were definitely sure that this is it, Louis's sassy attitude is going to be the end of them.

"Uhmm yea, okay Mr Tomlinson but you all have to leave for your dorms now!", Filch replied with a little lower voice.

'Thank you Mr Filch I appreciate that. We'll be off in a minute", said Louis and with that Filch left the room.

The group was surprised with this sudden change of behaviour in Filch.

" Wohhh...What was that? Did you put a spell on him or something Tommo?"
Liam asked as everyone was wondering the same thing.

Louis's lips turns into a little smirk as he replied, " You're welcome people".
"Alright now everybody, out to their dorms, daddy Louis's ain't gonna be here all the time to save your arse",he said while motioning his hands towards the door.

Ofcourse louis was confident that Filch ain't gonna do anything about it.

"well at least there are some benefits of being a Tomlinson", he thinks to himself and smile as they all leave Hufflepuff's common room and went their seperate ways.

Everyone was relieved that they didn't recieve any punishment except Harry. He couldn't care less about any stupid punishment. What actually matters to him was LOUIS.

Did he actually chose to kiss Harry? But aren't they like enemies or something? Also the fact that Louis is straight and he has a girlfriend.
Well to be fair it was just a game...but, still he could have picked anyone but he chose Harry?
What does it means?? Does louis likes harry? Or maybe he want to just tease him...but that felt kinda like very intimate moment between them..like Louis actually wanted to kiss him..or maybe it's all just in his head.
Harry was confused with all these different thoughts that were exploding in his head.

He wasn't sure what he should do next so he started following Louis who was going back to his room.

Louis was a nervous wreck himself. He was confused about everything himself. He didn't planned out things to go this way. He wanted to kiss Harry? Whyy??
Why does this boy makes Louis so nervous and vulnerable whenever he's arround. What's so different about him? Why's Louis's so different arround him?
Louis was lost in his thoughts as he heard some footsteps approaching him. He quickly turn his head arround while pointing his wand towards the person standing behind him
"Petrificus To-"...

" HARRY??
WHAT THE HELL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
I WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT YOU WITH A FOOKIN SPELL" louis screamed.

"I-I'm sorry Louis I di..I didn't mean to s..scare you like that" Harry said while Stuttering, breaking down almost at the verge of tears as he didn't expect Louis to be this angry.

"Ohh no Nooo love it's not like that", louis said in a very low and apologetic voice as he moves a little closer to him and place his hands on Harry's shoulder.