10. JUST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR HEART

Hiding under the invisibility cloak Harry went back to his dorm. All 3 of his roommates were already out of the room for their classes.

Harry lay down on his bed. His mind was still juggling with everything that happened last night.
He spend a whole fookin night cuddling with Louis Tomlinson.
And Harry wanted to KISS HIM!!! Oh he wanted to kiss him so baddd.

But this just can't be True. It just can't..Not because Lou is a boy or anything like that. Harry knew that he's gay...but...but He can't like him like thatt... because this is Louis Fookin Tomlinson!!! They've been sworn enemies since day one. Harry had always hated that boy.
'He's mean...and bad...and..and.. arrogant..and rude...ughhh...well he's just not good ' harry thinks to himself.

Ofcourse he don't like Louis...how could he. Maybe those were just his raging teenage hormones that were acting out. Yes that's it, that could be the only possible explanation cause Obviously he doesn't have a crush on Louis Tomlinson, oBvIoUsLy!

Suddenly there was a knock on his door.

"Harry are you ready? We've got a class to attend remember?"

It was Lipi.. Harry and Lipi have most of their classes together so L always make sure that Harry gets ready on time.

"Yeah L, I'll be out in a couple of minutes" says Harry.

"Okay I'll be waiting for you downstairs..don't be late" Lipi replied.

~~~~~~

The rest of the day was pretty blur... Harry was still lost in his thoughts. He was waiting for these classes to be over.
The only thing he want's right now is Louis. Last night..well it was something different..

Being at Hogwarts, Harry was surrounded with magic but being with Louis was the first time he actually felt that Magic.

As soon as the defence against dark arts i.e the last class of the day ends harry scram out of the classroom in order to find Louis.
He just wants to see his face again and his beautiful smile and those gorgeous blue eyes... Ahemm yeahh...Obviously because they are 'friends' now.

Harry was running around the castle trying to find Louis.

Harry's POV

"Harryyy...where were you mate I've been looking everywhere for you"
A voice from behind caught my attention..It was Niall.

"Wassup Ni, why were you looking for me".

"Ohh comeon don't say that you forgot. We made plans to visit hogsmeade today. You're still in right? And don't you dare say no... everyone's going..you have to come as well" Niall replied.

"Everyone.. that means Louis's comming too?"

"Yeah I guess he is, but HARRY EDWARD STYLES don't even think about cancelling on me because of him. I know you hate him or whatever but we are all friends and you can't ditch us just because of your little clash with Tomlinson" Niall exclaimed.

"Yeah..no no it's alright. I don't mind.
So give me a lil time to change into something pretty then I'll get back to you".

"Okay princess, go and get dress up in your ball gown or whatever that is...but just don't be late yeah... we'll be leaving in 15" said Niall.

"Shut up Horan!" I said as i rolled my eyes and leave for my dorm.

"Ofcourse I have to dress up pretty..don't get me wrong these robes are cool and all but they are pretty old fashioned and i can't just wear them everywhere I go. Also I do wanna look good if I'm going to see Louis", I think to myself as I change into my blue skinny jeans , white t shirt and a rosy pink oversized cardigan. I also picked up a matching pair of pink beaded necklace for me to wear and rushed downstairs as everyone was screaming my name.