6.WHEN THE BLUE MEETS GREEN (part -II nd)

Harry's POV

[Night 2:30 A.M]

Ughhh...it's pretty late.
Why can't I sleep. Ahhhh...This guilt is Killing me...why do I have to overthink everything.
It wasn't even my fault...he was the one who pushed me onto the floor...but I don't know, i guess I shouldn't have called him a psychopath without even knowing his side of the story.
Mum told me to treat everyone with kindness even if they don't do the same...ehhh maybe I should be a better man and apologies for my rude behaviour and then he'll do the same.

(Yawning) i should definitely sleep now...i have to wake up in almost like 3-4 hours.

[Next morning]

I Had to find that boy. I wasn't even able to sleep last night knowing that I might have hurt someone by my words.
I was walking around the corridor when I saw those pair of ocean blue eyes. But the Expression on that face was different from yesterday...he looks a little hurt..a little sad...oh my god is that because of me? I should probably talk to him.

"Ehh..h..hii", I said

"WOT?? What do you want from me now?? Honestly curly Are you like obssesed with me or something??" He replied with a really intimidating look on his face.

"I just wanted to sa-".

"Say wot? You wanna lecture me some more ? Wanna tell me what a 'orrible person I am? Trust me I know that already", he said while almost screaming at me.

"N..no..no..i wanted to a-"

He cuts me off by saying,
"LEAVE...just fookin leave me alone will ya!!!"
Then he just turned arround and ran in the opposite direction.

"B..but i just only wanted to apologise". Tears started to roll down my eyes as i just stand there not know what to do.

I saw someone comming towards me from the blurry vision of my eyes due to those tears... I just shut my eyes real tight.

I felt a warm hand over my shoulder and a voice saying, "are you okay" in a really comforting way...i was trying to hold back my tears but i got so overwhelmed by all the emotions as i broke down into tears again.

She wrapped her arms arround me.
"Everything's gonna be alright Hazza, just try and take a deep breath okay" she says while caressing my hairs trying to calm me down a little.

"I..I hate him ...he..he's so mean" , I was sobbing my heart out...she then took me back to my dorm room and bring me some food as i haven't eaten anything this morning.

"Are you feeling better hazza?" She asked.You know I'm your friend right you can tell me anything you want. I'm here for you.

"Yeah Li, I'm okay now". I told her the whole story as i really want to take this off my chest now.

"What the hell...how dare he talk to you like that...ohh i swear to god he'll regret this...just tell me the name of that boy harry", lipi said with anger in her eyes...tbh I have never seen her like this before.

"I don't know and I don't want you to do anything about it... I'm okay now...i just don't want to see his face ever again".

"Okay harry..but you tell me if he ever say anything to you again. Also if need anything, I'm always here for you", she says as she hugged me and wrapped a blanket arround me "have some rest okay... I'll be downstairs".

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost noon, I'm feeling better now. Tbh I'm really grateful that there were no more classes today cause I really wasn't in the mood for that.
The weather outside is quite nice so i decided to go for a Mini walk.
As I went downstairs i saw lipi was reading some book...as soon as she saw me she almost jumps from the couch and says, "hii H hope you're feeling better now,
Me and Niall had planned something fun for all of us to do".

"Aw you and Niall...since when do you guys started to make plans without me"..i pouted a lil trying to tease her.

"Don't you do this with me styles", she says while laughing a lil.
"Ni came to ask me about you, i told him that you weren't feeling that well and that's why I tucked you up in bed so that you can take a lil nap".

"You told him whattt?? Nooooo"

Hehe..she giggles as she says, "oh don't be sucha drama queen Harry...although Ni was laughing pretty hard at this, he was saying that I was taking care of you like you're a lil babyyyyy".

"Aghhhh...You don't realise what you just did, do you???"

"Now now styles don't pout it's not that big of a deal..he's not going to tease you on this...now hurry up we have to go... everyone's waiting for us".

 everyone's waiting for us"

~~~~~~~

As we went outside the castle we saw Niall and Liam were talking to a Slytherin boy.
He had a really mysterious look in his eyes with dense eyebrows and beautiful dark hair. A really artistic look. Perfectly sculptured face with a sharp jaw line and a gorgeous smile.  he seems like a really cool guy tbh.
Liam's looking all touchy and flirty near him. The other guy was also blushing I think.

"Heyy little babyyy...how was you nappy nap hun?", Niall asked with a sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes..
"Don't be so cheeky nialler otherwise I'll tell lipi what you were saying about her"..i smirk

"Something about me? What is it..tell me please"...Li asked curiously

"Noo...noo it's nothing harry's just joking...btw Hareeyy this is Zayn...Zayn Malik...leuummm's "friend".. he's in second year as well", Niall says to change the subject while trying to emphasis on the word friend.
Liam punches him in the shoulder,
As we all laugh.

We were all about to start the game that N and L planned when suddenly Zayn us interrupt's by sayin..."can we guys wait a little longer please...I have invited my best mate to join us so?"

"Yeah yeah bab...zay...ZAYN absolutely we don't mind at all right guys??" Liam says with a huge smile and blushing cheeks.

"Ya sure", we all replied.

After a couple of minutes or so, we heard Zayn calling out someone's name..."Loueehhh...come here mate!!"

We all turned arround to see who it was...
Suddenly,My eyes went wide and My jaw almost dropped out of my mouth....

"So guys this is my friend louis...
✨Louis Tomlinson✨
I suppose you've heard of him already, "The Slytherin Prince".

* Writer's Note*

So... our Lou's a lil meany :'(
But I hope y'all liked this chapter too.
I'm thinking of dedicating the next whole chapter to our Tommo💙
Please don't forget to leave a comment and press that star icon down below ⭐

Have a lovely day ahead

Xoxo <3

~L