5.WHEN THE BLUE MEETS GREEN (Part - Ist)

[next morning]
[Harry while checking himself out in the mirror]

*Harry's POV*

Well to be honest I think sorting hat made the right decision for me. I feel like I belong in this house.
All the people here are super nice. Also really smart and creative I must say and we've got this beautiful dormitory. I share the room with three more boys named Jeff, Alan and Nick.
Also, I do look really good in blue, so umm it's a win win i guess.

~~~~

We had our first class of charms with professor Flitwick.

"Wingardium Leviosa" thats the spell we learnt today.
I think I did really well in our first class. I was the first one to make that feather float in the air. Everyone was really impressed with me and i earned 5points for my house.

After the class I was walking down the hallway when I heard a familiar voice calling out my name.

"Nialllll", i said with a big smile on my face. I've been meaning to talk to him since yesterday.

"Hou'sit goin mate", He asked.

"Everything's amazing but"..i frown a little,

"Eehh it's alright lad we can still hangout together, We'll get plenty of time", Niall replied.
"Houses don't act as a barrier between friendship...You know my friend Liam, he's in gryffindor and we've been best friends since day one.
Infact I was on my way to meet him. You should join me" ..

I was just about to say something when I saw a change of expression on Niall's face as he suddenly got all nervous and shy while looking at someone standing behind me...
i turn my face arround to see, Lipi was standing a little far away from us talking to someone.

"Hii Lipi", i wave my hand.. she smiles as she walks towards us.

"Heyy Harry!... And hello Mr Horan"
,She says with a beautiful smile

"Uhhem..hh..HII Lipi..how are you today".. Niall asked nervously while smiling ear to ear. It looks like he's maybe even blushing a little.

"I'm alright thank you..how bout you...ahem btw you look good in those robes Ni" , she says.
Niall almost turn red like a tomato as he replied "ummm ehh.. thank you" in a very shy and adorable voice.

"Evansss"!! A girl from Hufflepuff, shouted from across the corridor..."will you please come here and help me with this... it's a life or death situation here"...
"Em Sorry guys gotta go, I'll meet you two later. Have a nice day"..she Says while running towards  direction where the voice was coming from.

" Nii...Anhaa she gave you a little nick name Niall... Aww you two will look so adorable together"...i started to tease him a lil as he pouts while blushing and cuts me off by saying "Are you comin with me to meet liam or not huh styles ?"

"I have to do something first then I'll be there Niiiiii"...i said as i tease him a lil more...he punch me on the shoulder while laughing as he says, "ohkayy harryy enough of that, stop teasing me you dork.
We'll be waiting for you on the 3rd floor don't be late".

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to meet Niall and his friend.. Suddenly I heard some noise comming out from the boys restroom.

As I open the door .. I saw a brown haired Slytherin boy was beating up some other gryffindor student and two other guys were just standing arround the stalls watching the whole scene.

I have heard a lot about the rivalry between these two houses, but this was actually pretty serious.

The gryffindor boy was on the ground and that Slytherin boy was almost on top punching him without a pause. I tried to break the fight by seperating them. As I was now standing in Between both of the boys..the gryffindor boy quickly ran away.
and then,
i saw ✨Him✨

It felt like the time was paused for me

A boy taller than me with Messy brown hair, a bit tanned body... bruises arround his face from the fight...red plum lips...
And his eyes...those eyess...They were like the colour of a clear blue sky through a broken prison wall; the colour of a perfect raindrop on a blue aster; something that might have inspired god to paint the ocean Blue. Also The green colour from his robes was definitely complimenting his eyes pretty well
I can see the anger and rage behind those eyes...his heart was pounding as he was short of breath....i was so lost in my thoughts when i felt his hands on my shoulder as he pushed me and suddenly I was on the floor.
"Ouch!!"

"Wot's yor problem curly??
Why the fokk these Ravenclaw's have to be so nosy all the time!!" , Said The blue eyed boy.

Suddenly I realise what just happened.
"Heyy, Are you crazyy..you were the one who pushed me onto the groud. you tell me what's wrong with you and why are you being rude and arrogant to everyone..and why the hell were you punching that boy?"

Ahh shit... I shouldn't have said it like that..the boy looks older and stronger than me I don't wanna get punched like that gryffindor kid

"Ju..just get out of here curlyy...
I don't got no time for you and i really don't owe you any explanation",
the Slytherin boy replied with an annoyed look on his face.

"Ohh yeah... I don't wanna be in the same room with a psychopath either".

He raise his eyebrows with anger looking towards me as i stand up and marched out of the restroom.

I'm so pissed right now... I don't like being rude to anyone but that boy...he jus...he just...ughhhh...i don't even wanna think about him anymore.

I saw Niall and his friend . They were both sitting in an empty classroom on the third floor.

As I walk towards them, Niall puts his hand on my shoulder and says,
"Where have you been mate? We've been waiting for you for ages".

"Ehh..don't ask..I've just met the most arrogant and evilest person in the world...i really don't wanna talk about it".

Well I might have exaggerate this a little but to be fair I was in a pretty bad mood because of that boy.

To change the subject i said pointing towards the boy on his left.
"Well I suppose this is 'Liam Payne'.
I've heard so much about you from Niall...it's great to finally meet you in person... I'm Harry Styles".
Liam was a cinnamon brown haired boy with dark eyes and a smile that looks like the most purest thing in the world...I heard that he's was also quite popular among the girls.

As the conversation begins I came to realise that Niall was right, we are going to make a great trio. Liam seems like a really nice lad and i think we are going to get along pretty well.

*Writer's Note*

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter...the story's going be much more interesting from here on..

Comment down below if you want me to post Louis's Pov on Larry's first interaction.
*And please press that star icon down below to vote*

Have a wonderful day ahead
Xoxo
~L