3.WORLD BEHIND THE WALLS

September 1,

*Harry's POV*

All my life I've been waiting for this day to come. I'm all set for my journey to Hogwarts. All of my stuff was already packed. Mum was waiting downstairs for me as I went to my room for the last time to bring Snowy with me.

To be honest I don't really like putting him inside a cage but for the train ride i had to :(
I was just taking a last look around my room when I heard my mum calling me downstairs as it's the time to leave. Yes finally I'm moving towards my dream life and it's going to be amazing.

~~~~~

We've finally reached the king's cross station and now comes the part I was most excited about.
The ticket for my Hogwarts express says platform number nine and three quarters.
I've always heard my mum telling me stories about how to get onto the platform.
We started walking straight with my cart till we reached around the middle of platforms nine and ten.

Mum turn towards me and said, "Now dear all you have to do is to just walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten and don't fear about anything I'm gonna be right behind you."

I tilt my head a little while smiling as I speak "yes mum i remember."
I started marching towards the barrier...to be honest I was a little scared at this point but i just hold a tight grip around the handle of the cart , closed my eyes and went straight through the wall...

As I open my eyes I saw
A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign over my head saying Hogwarts Express, eleven o'clock.

 A sign over my head saying Hogwarts Express, eleven o'clock

This is it. All of my dreams are coming true, i think to myself As I turned around I saw my mum smiling at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm really proud of you my dear child. I'm pretty sure you are going to achieve great things in your life and will be a great wizard one day. I just want you to take care of yourself and remember always
Treat People With Kindness "

She Kissed my forehead as i hugged her tightly. "I'll miss you mum..and I promise I'll make you proud of me please take care of yourself", i said to her as we parted ways waving goodbyes to each other.

"Hogwarts, here I come"..i whispered to myself while walking straight towards the long corridor in the train trying to find an empty compartment.
as I find one I put snowy inside first and then started to shove and heave my trunk inside the compartment .

Once I was finally settled. The train began to move. I looked towards the door finding a young boy not much older than me with blond hair and a warm smile standing there.

He asked pointing towards the seat opposite to me in his Irish accent " Is that seat taken mate? Everywhere else is full"
I shook my head and the boy sat down opposite to me.

"I'm Niall by the way... Niall Horan"..the young boy says with a smile on his face. Is this your first time? He asked

"Ye..yess it's my first year and my name is Harry Styles", I replied while shaking his hand in a hello.

"Oh that's great mate you're going to love Hogwarts. It's my second year here. I'm in Hufflepuff by the way...you know about the different houses right?... what house do you wanna get sorted into??...you should definitely aim for Hufflepuff as it's definitely the best", the blond boy says with smile and curiosity in his eyes waiting for me to answer all his questions

I chuckle (as he was so excited while telling me about his house) 
" Yes I know all about the different houses.. my mum was also a student at Hogwarts. She was in Hufflepuff too. I hope I'd get sorted into that house as well..I have heard so many great things about it...and also then we can be best mates ".

"Sandwich?" He asked.

"Huh?" I replied.

"I mean would you like to have a sandwich?" He said as he search through his bag eagerly.

"It's been two minutes since the train started and you are already hungry "

"It's never too early for a sandwich mate".

I replied with 'no' and a laugh as the young boy in front of him was now gladly munching down his food.

The rest of the train ride was just the same they we talked about all the different kinds of things and stuff that they are going to do once harry get sorted into Hufflepuff. Niall also told H about one of his best mates 'Liam'.. he said that all three of them are going make a great trio.

While they were talking they heard a knock on the door as the door slides open.

"Ohh..I umm..I'm really sorry I was a little confused. I was trying to find my way back to my compartment", said a young raven haired girl.

"Heyyy...I know you...I saw you at the Diagon Alley you were with your mum right?" The girl asked

"Ye..Yes, I am Harry Styles"... I quickly replied with a smile and raise my hand towards her for greetings.

"Well it's really nice to meet you Harry. I'm Lipi...Lipi Evans. And what about you?", she asked turning her head towards Niall with a sweet smile on her face.

"I'm hor.. niaa...Horan...I'm NIALL HORAN",he Stutters while replying to her.. acting all nervous and shocked like he didn't knew the answer to the question she had just asked.

To this Lipi giggles as she replied "ohh okayy it's a pleasure meeting you as well Mr Niall Horan".

As she exits our compartment, I turned towards Niall with an expression on my face trying to ask what the hell was that.. without even letting me say anything g he speaks ,
"I know, I know mate i dono what that was either. I think I was just not ready for the question".

"Though you tell me, how did you know such a pretty girl?" he asked while winking at me with a smirk on his face.
I rolled my eyes while laughing as i told him the whole story.. We chat some more, as the trains finally stop at Hogsmeade.

Naill told me that the next stop is going to be Hogwarts so we should go and change into ours robes.

* Writer's Note*

Hiii beautiful human beings<3

So this character of Lipi that I've added in the story is kinda like Y/n character so y'all can experience being a part of this story.. i just don't like reading the word y/n everywhere so i gave her this name.. but feel free to imagine yourself as her and I promise you it will make the whole experience better :)

That's all for today
I hope y'all have a great day

Xoxo
<3