4.HARRY'S HOUSE

Soon enough train finally stops.
Yes this is it... I'm at Hogwarts...my heart started pounding really fast...
i was nervous but very much excited at the same time.

I didn't even realise I was zoning out unit I heard Niall saying, "you alright mate? Don't worry it's gonna be great. I was nervous too, when I first came here".

"First year, over ere"! The call came from a deep voice from my left as we exit ourselves out of the train.
A really huge man was standing there pointing towards one direction. He had thick curly brown hair, down past his shoulder connected with a long beard that honestly looks like a nest for birds.

"Hagrid", said Niall with excitement in his voice.
"Ahoy captain Nialler! How was the trip back home " Hagrid asked with a huge smile on his face.
He chuckles as he replied, "It was really great, also my mum send cookies for all my friends so I'll be swinging by yo're Hut tommorow morning" ;)

Looks like they both have a really great friendship. Well it wasn't that hard to believe. Niall's a really nice and friendly person ofcourse everyone would love to be his friend.

"And by the way Hagrid lemme introduce you to my new friend here..this is Harry Style", Niall says while pointing his hand towards me.

"Hello Hareeyy , it's nice to meet ya.
Let's go, we don't wanna be late for y're sorting ceremony ehh", Hagrid said while smiling towards me.

We then marched with the other 1st year student towards the lake that was filled with tiny boats.
We all hop onto the boats as the journey begins.

I had heard that Hogwarts was magnificent but when I actually saw the sky high towers and the building structure with my own eyes i gasps in amaze. I was in awe much like everyone else arround me.. we were all admiring the beauty of Hogwarts and the lake surrounding it.

 we were all admiring the beauty of Hogwarts and the lake surrounding it

~~~~~~~~

As we entered the building we saw A tall, black-haired witch in emerald-green robes standing there.

"The first years, Professor McGonagall," said Hagrid.
"Thank you Hagrid I'll take them from here", she replied.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," said the Professor.
"We'll be shortly entering into the great hall where all the other students are already seated.

before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts.

The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumph will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be awarded with the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours."