Chapter 18: Changes

Soon, Stefan and Lucie was in the car.

There was nothing but silence.

Lucie was staring out in the window while Stefan driving.

Heading toward school.

Then Lucie turn around and declared,

"Stefan. I don't feel like going to school today." she looked at him as he stopped the car.

He looked at Lucie and gave a reply, "You are telling me.. that you drank my blood for nothing?? O.o"

Then Lucie smiled, "I didn't say we have to go home."

Stefan said with a dry smile.

"so.. you wanna skip school today??" He gave her a slight touch on her nose, grabbing her cheeks, making it puffy.

"please??? Let's have some fun today."She gave him a puppy look at she stared into his eyes.

He thought for a second and then he realized they were both stressed out finding Damon, and skipping one day of school isn't going to be that bad.

"Fine. Where do you want to go?" He started the engine and gave a quick smile at Lucie.

"YESSS. THANK YOU!! ♡♡" She exclaimed as she gave Stefan a big hug.

She wanted to forget.

She didn't want to remember that Damon is gone.

She wanted to forget that Damon left her

She wanted to forget why Damon left her

She wanted to forget how she still felt toward Damon.

But also...

She didn't want to admit that Stefan was always there for her.

She wanted to deny that she was falling for him...

She never wanted to admit that she was falling for both of them.

-----------------Bar---------------

"Isn't this kind of.. illegal?" Lucie asked as looked out of the window.

Stefan gave her a small, sly smile replying, "You have a 146 years old guardian right here, and who cares?"

Lucie chuckled as she said,"Haha badass Stefan."

He walked toward her car door, and opened the door saying, "Ladies first."

She gave him a little smile saying, "It's a bar Stefan, you don't have to be such a gentlemen."

He just smiled as he lightly grabbed her hand, walking into the bar.

She felt herself flush and her hands were getting sweaty.

And she exactly knew she couldn't feel this way. She knows that she loves Damon and she can't feel the same way for Stefan.

She took out her hand out of his, and put it her pocket, trying to look casual.

There was a moment of awkwardness, when Stefan's hand was still in the position, but Stefan gave a dry smile and said, "Let's go in."

"2 beers please." Stefan shouted out as he sat in the bar stool with Lucie.

And as usual all the girls were staring at him. Maybe he was right, nobody could resist his look.

Lucie suddenly felt proud of herself sitting next to him.

The a girl sat beside him and said,

"Wanna have a drink together in our table?" She said as she gave him a sexy wink.